Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

There isn’t one!

Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

I had to take my son to the hospital tonight, (carpal tunnel). When I left, I was sitting in the car and thought of this great joke, thought I'd better write it down, reached into my shirt pocket to grab a pen, and pulled out a rectal thermometer. I thought, some arseh*le has my pen.

I had to take my son to the hospital tonight, (carpal tunnel). When I left, I was sitting in the car and thought of this great joke, thought I'd better write it down, reached into my shirt pocket to grab a pen, and pulled out a rectal thermometer. I thought, some a-hole has my pen.
I hope you didn't put the thermometer in your mouth while you were thinking about where your pen could be

I hope you didn't put the thermometer in your mouth while you were thinking about where your pen could be
I didn't have a fever at the time, but after five minutes I started feeling ill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to take my son to the hospital tonight, (carpal tunnel). When I left, I was sitting in the car and thought of this great joke, thought I'd better write it down, reached into my shirt pocket to grab a pen, and pulled out a rectal thermometer. I thought, some a-hole has my pen.
LAND_N_4_3

The shadow on her shirt shirt is interesting. Her hand is a different shadow to the flower. Multiple lights can wreak havoc with your mind some times.

I know we cater extensively at Mount Buller.

Go hungry? Simply preposterous!
My chalet alone has ample foods and alcohols.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back