Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: Fighting Furies v Mount Buller Demons at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if Aliir Aliir's middle name is also Mario.

Edit: I suppose it could also be Aliir, that would be cool too.

Sorry Tarkyn_24

We actually did a vote with the entire playing group. It was a unanimous NO, even the inactives said no.

Some threatened to leave if you returned, I don't blame them.
Big fan of those "if you dont answer me within 1 second I will take that your lack of response = no" 🥰

Last edited:
I wonder if Aliir Aliir's middle name is also Mario.

Edit: I suppose it could also be Aliir, that would be cool too.
Well done on narrowing it down to the only two possibilities in the whole world! 🤗

Well they would, if he could remove his nose from the rules/team submission thread/KPs ass long enough to be distracted by it.
Toump Ass your swear filter campaign is paying off already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the Furies still out reserve team?
Or are WE their dumping ground for players who couldn't fully commit to their spoon pursuit?

Really makes you think. I know I am.

Drop The Mic GIF by In Real Life

Wait so now the Furies are killing people?
Talk about desperate for a win

No, no, no, you have us all wrong. We're not about the winning, we're on our quest for the spoon this season (can guarantee the only harm that will come to the Demons this week is leather poisoning) 😀

Baby Babies GIF

Its just a little out of reach right now ... another loss by a huuuuge margin would be appreciated!

Doxxing almost your entire team there...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: Fighting Furies v Mount Buller Demons at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back