Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: Fighting Furies v Mount Buller Demons at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if Aliir Aliir's middle name is also Mario.

Edit: I suppose it could also be Aliir, that would be cool too.

I choose to believe it's Mario.

In fact, I'm going to use Mario as the place holder for anyone whose middle name I'm not sure of.

Sincerely,
James Mario Colorado 🤗

Call me Mario 😀
mario kart GIF

Gralin did you know that in my 49 SFA games (24–1–24 record), I have yet to notch up 100 DT points in a single game (highest of 97).

Could THIS be the week? :eyes:

(not bloody likely)

Gralin did you know that in my 49 SFA games (24–1–24 record), I have yet to notch up 100 DT points in a single game (highest of 97).

Could THIS be the week? :eyes:

(not bloody likely)
I’m happy to switch with you so you can have a run in the guts and bring home a record DT haul.

manangatang , make it happen!

I’m happy to switch with you so you can have a run in the guts and bring home a record DT haul.

manangatang , make it happen!

Oh well now that you’ve said this I don’t want to be accused of being a copycat. To the back pocket you go! ;)
I was about to say, you sounded so polite that I was starting to feel bad about campaigning for your omission.

Glad we've cleared that up :love:

I was about to say, you sounded so polite that I was starting to feel bad about campaigning for your omission.

Glad we've cleared that up :love:
Omission? Oh dear lord no, I’d never sit out a QOOTY game. What if okeydoke7 kicks 30 goals from centre half back the day I do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m really worried INT #2 might lose it for us.
Heavens no! Expect Headless to thrive in his favourite position. Will complement Tarks, Tarks, Tarks, Tarks, Tarks, Tarks, Tarks, Tarks, Tarks, Tarks, Tarks, Tarks, Tarks, Tarks, Tarks, Tarks, Tarks, Tarks and Tarks perfectly.

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 3,284. The number I'm thinking of also has a word associated to it.

Guess that number and word.

Go!
50, and the word is 'Scythe' as it's my 50th this week 🤗

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 3,284. The number I'm thinking of also has a word associated to it.

Guess that number and word.

Go!

One thousand, five hundred and ninety eight point recurring three.

The word is pedantic.

Imagine being so self-absorbed that you didn’t realise he’s clearly talking about me.
This is what I get for picking a locker next to you :whistle:

One thousand, five hundred and ninety eight point recurring three.

The word is pedantic.
Had to laugh at this because I initially thought you were trying to half 3,284 ... when I checked the math and realised how far off you were I realised I was being pedantic.

GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: Fighting Furies v Mount Buller Demons at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back