Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: Gumbies FFC v Sin City Swamprats at House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy Gumbies?

Are you still irrelevant?

Thought so.
Howdy Gumbies?
Hello to you, okey.
Oh yes, very much so. A little irreverent as well.
Thought so.
If you thought so, I'm not sure why you posted it. This isn't Trivial Pursuit. Hopefully this is a warm up as I believe you have been returning to your best posting-wise this season. Our team looks forward to it.

Howdy Gumbies?

Thought so.
That’s harsh okey

These days the Gumbies is very relevant, he posts the ladder thread, interviews admin candidates, is probably on track for another top 5 finish in the Beez.

By the modern definition of ‘the Gumbies’ has evolved to just mean the lone superstar who carries the entire club for several seasons.

use in a sentence :
the Gumbies is in ripping form the past few weeks, if only they received some help from GWS Goose and Chat Pile they might achieve a modicum of success as a club.’

That’s harsh okey

These days the Gumbies is very relevant, he posts the ladder thread, interviews admin candidates, is probably on track for another top 5 finish in the Beez.

By the modern definition of ‘the Gumbies’ has evolved to just mean the lone superstar who carries the entire club for several seasons.

use in a sentence :
the Gumbies is in ripping form the past few weeks, if only they received some help from GWS Goose and Chat Pile they might achieve a modicum of success as a club.’
That post brought to you by Beer Goggles.
When you find someone sexier than they are and lose all peripheral vision.

Thanks for your thoughtful and well researched answer Beez.

I would say any Florida Republican would be the hottest relative to Republicans in the rest of the USA because Florida has on average the highest temperatures.
parks-and-rec-april.gif

Legends of Gumbania, we are back from the bye. Come meet the person with the most jokes in the Sweet FA, the incumbent admin and the second most voluminous full forward (who is currently playing defence). Oh, and the guy with the statue who was a superstar of the comp through seasons 28-35, R.Dangerfield.

saintkildaman bone2468 Aucklander Tigerlaird ossie_21 BlueE beez nobbyiscool Barrybran HotPiesWithSauce
Dory_77 Chat Pile rye StFly Mop cats_09 CatToTheFuture GWS Goose Jeremias NSWCROW
Hello. I am here

That's why we play you in the backlines.
And that's why we pay you the big bucks to make those decisions as skipper (as well as taking the responsibility of posting team sheets away from me, so I don't stuff it up again).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see one of our potential full forwards check in.

Mop it might be you.
Dory_77 it might be you.
rye it might be you.
Chat Pile it might be you.

cats_09 it won't be you (too important in the ruck).

Woohoo 😝

The short one has been focusing on leg day & jumping abilities during the bye, so I've gone from this

Fail Super Mario GIF

To this
GIF by SB Nation

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: Gumbies FFC v Sin City Swamprats at House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back