Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Bratlet a spelling error? Sure hope so 😬
No spelling error, surely with your past comment on my faculties for intellectual devices you would realise that.
The Bratlet is actually fortunate, as the case may or may not be that's up to him, that I don't have him on ignore as we negotiate a personal detente of our own choosing.
I think he can quite adequately bear his nickname, with consideration of our history of interactions but if you want to make something of it by sticking your nose in again without understanding the circumstances, then I suggest we take this out the back for a righteous %$#@ing head kicking. However I'd rather put it all down to the fact that you misunderstand who I am and that you have the wrong target, which I don't understand why exactly but I can live with it because as my Granny would say one man's meat is another man's poison. Now can we move along or do you want to keep playing fart in a bottle till the bottle breaks?

The Bratlet is actually fortunate, as the case may or may not be that's up to him, that I don't have him on ignore as we negotiate a personal detente of our own choosing.
I think he can quite adequately bear his nickname, with consideration of our history of interactions

I kinda like "Bratlet," but keep that between us.

Another lovely thing happened yesterday, I was having withdrawal symptoms from not buying anything for a few weeks, no new vises being delivered, no new tools to work on my vises, no nothing not even anything of interest for me to buy.

And then, last night I checked my mailbox, there be a parcel in it and it had my name on it-much happier now.

Don't know what is in it thou, saving the excitement for when the withdrawal symptoms get really bad.

I’m in the middle of the Greenland Sea lol
OMG Dingster. FreoGirl has just blown it again! We are gonna run out of places! Does she not know about the OOB submarine and lear jet? We are approaching crisis mode.

Another lovely thing happened yesterday, I was having withdrawal symptoms from not buying anything for a few weeks, no new vises being delivered, no new tools to work on my vises, no nothing not even anything of interest for me to buy.

And then, last night I checked my mailbox, there be a parcel in it and it had my name on it-much happier now.

Don't know what is in it thou, saving the excitement for when the withdrawal symptoms get really bad.
Open the bloody thing mate, i want to know what's inside.

Open the bloody thing mate, i want to know what's inside.
I'm learning patience,
Captain Phillips GIF

It's .6kg, and about the size of a .6kg parcel- I have no idea, maybe a OOB's T-shirt ? SAM_3500.JPG

Good point.

My problem with root beer is that all those concoctions are just too sweet for me. Tastes better after I drown it in ice and maybe even add some more water to dilute it further.
That why I like Ginger Beer Brak... its sweet but not too sweet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back