Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Santa saves Christmas, and sante saves the Wonders!

It's all happening.
I like the original more than the sequel.
Sante saves Christmas is a feel good story.

Sante saves the wonders is a cynical cash grab riding on the success of the original

I like the original more than the sequel.
Sante saves Christmas is a feel good story.

Sante saves the wonders is a cynical cash grab riding on the success of the original
And let's be honest, no viewer would ever resonate with the storyline that the Wonders are worth saving.

I'ma let you finish but S23 had the worst ALL-SFA snub of all time

14tvbepZ8vhU40.webp

OF ALL TIME

(It was me)
The end of that season was one hell of a shitfight.

It was then that I decided the Furies were not for me anymore and moved to the Demons.

And let's be honest, no viewer would ever resonate with the storyline that the Wonders are worth saving.
And the box office numbers showed this

Have you seen my box office numbers? They are in the barbillions
only after Greta convinced the studio to replace Ken playing Full Forward for the wonders with the patriarchy storyline though

The end of that season was one hell of a shitfight.

It was then that I decided the Furies were not for me anymore and moved to the Demons.
How's the move working out for you, sausage?

EDIT: Also more importantly, what happened at the end of the season? I cannot remember.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that Headless's cousin Legless?
Partner, actually. They actually have a child together aptly named HeadLeg LessLess.

Well when S44 rolls around and you win the EKA, one particular club will have EGG on their face!

To be fair on the Furies, they're the only team who ever actually awarded me a Rookie of the Year award. I won it one year before tgrs

To be fair on the Furies, they're the only team who ever actually awarded me a Rookie of the Year award. I won it one year before tgrs
Oh, I'm not making fun of them.

After all, they are our reserves and we poach all their good talent. So I should really be thanking them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back