Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Spare me the psychotic breakdown should I even contemplate ever again, answering one of your soggy questions.
Oh, I wouldn't have thought my questions are soggy, Pamcake1 - but I'm willing to change my mind.

What makes you think that way?

Methinks you might change your mind like a sock puppet changes it's stuffing.

Uh Huh Yes GIF by Your Happy Workplace

Oh, I wouldn't have thought my questions are soggy, Pamcake1 - but I'm willing to change my mind.

What makes you think that way?
Now I'm curious about what would define a question as soggy

No they murder pineapples instead.
Which reminds me to test how pineapple slices like being airfryed.

I airfryed some 3 days old vegetarian Dominos for lunch today, and it was way crispier than fresh out of the carton.
Although the vegies were a little too crispy & crunchy to have much in the way of any nutrients left in them.
Will try turning down the heat a bit for my next test.

Dominos Pizza GIF by Domino’s UK and ROI
Butterfly Effect Falling GIF by RETROFUNK

Oh so you do lack imagination.........and have a sufiet of dangergous curiosity.........or is it an unfamiliarity with drips...surely not.
brb putting this into google translate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it ironic that some countries rugby teams have already finished their Olympic campaign before the opening ceremony

Wishing we could somehow institute this against the Swamprats after dropping in on that abomination of a match thread

Wow, what a soggy statement!
Thank you less, this gives me something to go on for what would constitute a soggy question.

Helpful as always, unlike some :cautiousv1:

Methinks you might change your mind like a sock puppet changes it's stuffing.

Uh Huh Yes GIF by Your Happy Workplace
I wouldn't say that, Pammy.

My good friend Headless is very steadfast in his opinions and his beliefs.

So you're empathic rather than cerebral in your discernment.....rightio.......soggy rather than sech*
*French for dry
Took the words right out of my mouth, Pamcake1.

So you're empathic rather than cerebral in your discernment.....rightio.......soggy rather than sech*
*French for dry
Why does Headless have to be one or the other? We've described Headless as "cerebrally empathic" since the beginning of Season 32. Season 32.

In fact, I can't think of anymore more cerebrally empathic! Although if you are after someone empathically cerebral, then I think you're tough out of luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back