Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I will never post Meatloaf! You have my word on that.
Oh, right!

Erm.

Guess I'll ask the question, then.

Will you ever post Meatloaf, Pamcake1? Please give me your word on that.

Time for the FRIDAY NIGHT PLAYLIST or whatever the Bombers do - totally agree.
Exclusive vision of the Bombers players tonight:

Dance Halloween GIF by aurel

View attachment 2059239

red no stopping sign, only in NSW

lots of palm trees suggesting coastal

photo taken facing north based on the time and sun

jk no ban for doxxing 🙏
Very good.

Although it's pseudo-coastal – about 20 mins drive to the nearest (good) beach. Botany Bay doesn't count lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game this Sunday jezzajay travel well

For yours and everyone else's information the current state of play in this momentous occassion in the Wonders history of matches:
The last game for Grand Uncle Horrace & the 700th match for the foundational league club, the West Coast Wonders.

Come Sunday Grand Uncle Horace will lead the team out in his trusty chariot through the 700th banner,
there will be a guard of honour for Horrie's last run out by organised by BLUEALLTHRU see;
with assistance from Callums_Guns and I hope Ticky009 will be bringing the Bloods from their thread in droves as many have expressed interest.

The Bombers are celebrating Horrie's passing by retiring their 'Number One Ticket Holder' position that Horrie held, in honour of their great friend and thorn Jabba & Pugsley
Kilroy has annouced that there will be a special edition of “Horrie Tribute” on GuerrillaRadio at 9pm tonight and I'm sure he will be posting the link to that on this thread for everyone here so they can don their toga's, charge their goblets to toast Horrie while kicking back to enjoy the tunes.

The Wonders management team have been working on the Wonders tribute and that will be annouced by our Captain AnUltimateRessie anon.

Look forward to seeing you all on the field of dreams, when the Wonders will be bringing their all for our Champion of Champion, Grand Uncle Horrace as he 'Shakes Down The Thunder' in his last game for the Wonders & the Sweet FA.
Thank you.
It will be a privilege to play for GUH and mighty Wonders 700th.
Vale GUH.

Just the pep in our step we all needed to get us through the back half of winter up at Mount Buller!

Plus the oily backrubs tgrs gives are just 👌
I just wish he wouldn’t use the old motor oil from his car services.

I just wish he wouldn’t use the old motor oil from his car services.
You'll be surprised what methylated spirits can clean up these days 👍

You'll be surprised what methylated spirits can clean up these days 👍
I never have enough left over to clean with after Friday night cocktails. Cost of living and all who can afford tequila these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back