Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Deep down we all do miss him

With the exception of serial_thrilla who is plotting a hostile takeover

I can't believe serial_thrilla would do anything of the sort!!

Well, I can believe it, more that I can't believe it's taking so long...

Organize Black Cat GIF by Industrial Workers of the World

Big game Dragons!! Nice to be back at home here against the Furies in what is shaping up to be a cracking game. Time to come out firing for this one on Sunday!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2099361
The 9th placed Dragons host the Furies who are 2nd at Ljp86's Lair in match that on paper looks lopsided. The Furies are firmly entrenched in the top four currently and a win keeps them there, while the Dragons are knocking on the door of the eight. The Dragons broke a 5 game losing streak against the Furies last last season, can they start a streak of their own or will the Furies return to their previous dominance?

Last week the Dragons beat up on a team above them on the ladder, while the Furies beat up on a team right at the bottom, both teams will be looking to continue their form from last week but which team will be able to?

Key Players
The Dragons trash talking full forward is 8th in the race for the Fred with 19 goals through 5 games, Bonz is a big character off the field but has been workman like with their consistency on field this season. The Furies are getting one hell of a season out of veteran ShaunDuggan who is averaging 5.6 goals per game, he'll be looking for another bag on Sunday.

Dragons veteran Pie 4 Life is the workhorse of the midfield, their 35 tackles almost double that of the next closest Dragon. A defensive mindset will be needed this week to deal with Furies co captain omgfridge who has had the qooty 143 times already this season and doesn't mind the dirty work with 14 frees against.

Captains please have team sheets submitted by 11:59pm AWST this Thursday
Greenery DragoDelph James Colorado omgfridge
Fresh off a BOG and I don't even get a look in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back