Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

We were going to take turns actually 🤝

Can I tempt you with a tandoori Gralin instead? I'd offer you a baked p4p1 if you wanted one too!
Or perhaps a charcuterie board?
Kate Mckinnon Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

You come to Gumbania during a time of celebration, team Demons. This weekend, bone2468 becomes just the fourteenth person to 150 matches with our club. You may not know bone too well from the outside, but Gumbies' citizens can attest that he's a damn good person to have within the four walls.

bone150.png

FAST FACT: Former and future Gumby cats2rise, has played 19 matches as a teammate of bone.

You come to Gumbania during a time of celebration, team Demons. This weekend, bone2468 becomes just the fourteenth person to 150 matches with our club. You may not know bone too well from the outside, but Gumbies' citizens can attest that he's a damn good person to have within the four walls.

View attachment 2099711

FAST FACT: Former and future Gumby cats2rise, has played 19 matches as a teammate of bone.
Congratulations to bone2468 on having played 19 games with Sweets dominant ruck cats2rise

Congratulations to bone2468 on having played 19 games with Sweets dominant ruck cats2rise
Gralin, I've been meaning to ask you whether you think my RUCK DOMINANCE has a ceiling? I am beginning to wonder.

Gralin, I've been meaning to ask you whether you think my RUCK DOMINANCE has a ceiling? I am beginning to wonder.
Is there a position ABOVE #1?
We may just find out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that we’ve given some sympathy attention to boat1234 or whatever we can move onto the main celebration this week

The mighty sausageroll

What a champion

I’m particularly inspired by the weekly stats reviews he does when he tags me and says how good I am

View attachment 2099730

At time of writing, sausageroll has played 549 games. That's the seventh most EVER. sausageroll is also in the top 15 of all time for kicks, marks, handballs, goals, behinds, disposals, and dream team points. So you COULD say that sausageroll has had a very nice career.

And I will.

sausageroll has had a very nice career.

But further to snags' three premierships, whopping eight All-Sweet FA selections, and Hall of Fame status, we love sausageroll's witty posting, consistent help behind the scenes, and welcoming nature.

And if I were you - which I'm not - I'd be using this thread to CONGRATULATE SAUSAGEROLL VERY HEARTILY for such a really very lovely career to date! 🥳

Go Demons! Go sausageroll!
Congratulations on your "very nice career" sausageroll (not my words, they we're Headless' words, but they echo my sentiments).

Must say I enjoy popping into the Demons public team thread every couple of weeks to see the way you present the stats. At least one method of which I've pinched incorporated.

Gotta say, whit bread does make the best toasties.
I love a late night slice of Vegemite toast before I go to bed, nothing touches white bread.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back