Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Baboons used to break into the kitchen and steal his lunch too šŸ¤£
Iā€™ve heard of this.

In Cape Town, I think, there was a time when the number of baboons got well above the norm. The got into houses and, what with their opposable thumbs, could easily navigate the fridge door. You can likely guess the rest

Iā€™ve heard of this.

In Cape Town, I think, there was a time when the number of baboons got well above the norm. The got into houses and, what with their opposable thumbs, could easily navigate the fridge door. You can likely guess the rest
Primates are so clever.
Can't remember if it was a soccer World Cup in South Africa or the Comm Games in India, but at least one had a spate of primates breaking/getting into cars.

Primates are so clever.
Can't remember if it was a soccer World Cup in South Africa or the Comm Games in India, but at least one had a spate of primates breaking/getting into cars.
Yep thatā€™s very common they break into cars looking for snacks. They are incredibly intelligent and not scared of anything, they would watch what the humans did and just copy them hubby said. Doors, cars, fridges, bagsā€¦all had to be locked or hidden!

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Welcome to the Gumbies.

Not sure I've seen a poster dominate a thread like p4p1 is dominating this one.

I'm really sorry you have to be on the other end of it, Gumbies.
Think of how much you'll have to pay him next season.

Falconista beez GWS Goose

Alright, who are the Gumbies' MOST IN-FORM PLAYERS?

I simply NEED to know.

For reasons.
Probably me.
TBH I'm unaware of the form.ofbthe rest of the team.
I just check my own stats and polish my medals. Not a euphemism.

The steak is cooked perfectly
I'm loving everyone is pro rare steak.
I was at fancy steak restaurant and Mrs Goose ordered a steak medium well.
The chef came out and said she can have it medium rare or order something else..she had it medium rare. Loved it. Went right back to ruining her steak next time she ordered one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it true that The Mount Buller Demons have prevailed 6 times in a row thus far for the season dear friend Headless ?
It's just SO true, Yakker.

And that makes me feel really, REALLY pleased.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Gumbys!

It's that day again! Yes! Time for all things Markets. And I might even have a special guest appearance from.......

Mrs m! Yay!

She's not been too well over the journey and we used to go to the markets together but today she might join me!

Maybe the quaffing might be a trifle subdued. šŸ˜‰

Whatever you do today, do it in unison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back