Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Primates are so clever.
Can't remember if it was a soccer World Cup in South Africa or the Comm Games in India, but at least one had a spate of primates breaking/getting into cars.

My first overseas holiday as a youngster was to Club Med Cherating in Malaysia - when checking in they advise about the monkeys, keep your room secure, when down at the beach to keep your items secure and don't fight back

I remember being at the beach & out on a boat when a larger group of monkeys approached those on the sand - they grabbed a ladies bag & she tried to fight back which is the exact opposite of what you're meant to do

They were smart things that knew who to target

It's that day again! Yes! Time for all things Markets. And I might even have a special guest appearance from.......

Mrs m! Yay!
I am still very much in the mindframe of meerkats, and did have to read this a second time. It didn't quite make sense why Mrs M was going to appear as a meerkat.

Regardless, whether it be markets or meerkats, have a good day Mr Future Mobbs Medalist.

At the vet with a cat again
Might be an infected tooth
2 of our cats are digging into the retirement fund

Don't forget my super expensive flea treatment. I dont want to catch Van_Dyke

Bored Cat GIF

They're good for that...pretty sure one of our dalmatians might have something untoward going on. Will find out next week but I'm really not looking forward to that bill...

They're good for that...pretty sure one of our dalmatians might have something untoward going on. Will find out next week but I'm really not looking forward to that bill...
This is our previously most expensive cat trying to take the crown back from the new leader

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope it goes well. Yeah, cats are expensive but dogs take things to another level. Pedigree dogs and cats are another (expensive) level again.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Gumbys!

It's that day again! Yes! Time for all things Markets. And I might even have a special guest appearance from.......

Mrs m! Yay!

She's not been too well over the journey and we used to go to the markets together but today she might join me!

Maybe the quaffing might be a trifle subdued. 😉

Whatever you do today, do it in unison.
Sounds like a good day! Just another day at work for me

I'm loving everyone is pro rare steak.
I was at fancy steak restaurant and Mrs Goose ordered a steak medium well.
The chef came out and said she can have it medium rare or order something else..she had it medium rare. Loved it. Went right back to ruining her steak next time she ordered one.
My wife is a well done steak orderer. If I had have known before we got married.....

from personal experience, mostly, there is no agent. They just want to see you naked, and than post it online so they can sell ads to singles web pages that make dubious claims about singles in your area.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back