Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Coney Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

STRUTH Tandy looks like a stocking full of walnuts back there.
I've been eating really clean lately. Mainly swamprat stew. Packed with protein and will make you shit the kilos off

I was actually trying to be subtle in my original post on the topic…
See there’s your problem right there

Alright Bears the preseason is over now lets start actually trying. Get a win here and lets kick start our campaign for glory 😍😍😍
Did you get your username from the sound a stubby makes when you open it?

They are not in SFA m7, please keep this chatter to make-believe
In this day and age of make-believe, can’t Lions identify as Bears?

In this day and age of make-believe, can’t Lions identify as Bears?
Lions and bears can say they are whatever they want to identify with and I am not going to argue with them

Did you get your username from the sound a stubby makes when you open it?

I have a ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssspeech impediment you insssssssssssssssenssssssssssssitive bassssssssssssstard.

Alright Bears the preseason is over now lets start actually trying. Get a win here and lets kick start our campaign for glory 😍😍😍
That's not the in depth revelation I expect from you

I have a ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssspeech impediment you insssssssssssssssenssssssssssssitive bassssssssssssstard.
Could’ve just said no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Settle down Ocha905 he said Due North not North Due
Disappointed Malcolm In The Middle GIF by Malcolm France

And how about in this picture?
View attachment 2121762
[I wouldn't remember what I look like...haven't had permission over my own AV for what seems like an eternity!]

Look, apart from a few undesirable wrinkles, disappearing during the Winter months, and going to ground at the slightest hint of contact, we have almost nothing in common!
I forgot about this gem - MWPP your next AV is sorted :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Coney Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back