Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Coney Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

What, wait, where am I?... I've been in a coma for the last three weeks. What have I missed? Are we still winning? Am I still favourite for the Down Low? Whose mother are we insulting today? I have so much to catch up on.
'
Well first the Earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat and they turned into oil.

We’re third on the table. Lost a close one last week but won the two before that. You had 30 touches & 3 goals a couple of weeks ago. We are playing the Cocaine Bears this week. They are having a shithouse season so will probably beat us.

Well first the Earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat and they turned into oil.

We’re third on the table. Lost a close one last week but won the two before that. You had 30 touches & 3 goals a couple of weeks ago. We are playing the Cocaine Bears this week. They are having a shithouse season so will probably beat us.
I didn't read past the bit about ejaculating dinosaurs...

They got far too excited about a big Rock plummeting to arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!

T-Rex unsuccessfully trying to reach his peen with tears in his eyes

If by some random chance forensics are going through my laptop over the next few months, can one of you please show them this thread to explain why the term "dinosaur mastabation" appears in my search history. Thanks in advance.
I gotchu.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey GWS Goose I’m watching Mad Max and am watching the scene where Goose gets burned up. Between this and Top Gun it’s no wonder that geese get f*cked up which would explain you lack of All-SFA recognition

Sweet. Oh, and the dead bodies under the house were there when we moved in.
You can just say " bodies", no need to clarify, that's what I usually do.

Hey GWS Goose I’m watching Mad Max and am watching the scene where Goose gets burned up. Between this and Top Gun it’s no wonder that geese get f*cked up which would explain you lack of All-SFA recognition
If he wasn't riding a bike with a subframe made of cheese he would've been ok.

I'm watching too. Mrs Dins rolled out "Gee, Mel Gibson is young" and then she opened a bag of chicken Twisties. This is the torture I live through.

If he wasn't riding a bike with a subframe made of cheese he would've been ok.

I'm watching too. Mrs Dins rolled out "Gee, Mel Gibson is young" and then she opened a bag of chicken Twisties. This is the torture I live through.
The pain is real.

I've been eating really clean lately. Mainly swamprat stew. Packed with protein and will make you shit the kilos off
So that’s what I did wrong last week

And I didn’t think I needed another excuse to shit in the woods

So that’s what I did wrong last week

And I didn’t think I needed another excuse to shit in the woods
That explains how our previous game was simmed last Friday3

Hey look Dinsdale it’s Lizzie from Prisoner!

“Cripes it’s the Screws!!”
Mrs Dins with another pearler "wasn't she in Prisoner?" I got in trouble for an eye roll... highlight coming up, the last of the V8 Interceptors

Mrs Dins with another pearler "wasn't she in Prisoner?" I got in trouble for an eye roll... highlight coming up, the last of the V8 Interceptors
Yep, shit just got real for Max.

Yep, shit just got real for Max.
Love that car, apart from the supercharger which should always be running...switch on the gears tick is just for the moofies

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Coney Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back