Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

So I've had a couple of vat bundys and now on the diplomatico.. kickthething

We are 12 minutes in to Rum hour...so hold on campaigners cause I need to pour another glass.

Listen to gab213 and me while you are waiting.

I'm chineese by the way.

Can you translate this for me?:p

Hey, did someone remember to turn BLUEALLTHRU on his side, so he doesn't die choking on his own vomit? Rum Hour Ahoy!

At least that death is better than choking on someone else's vomit.

My memory of Angry coming out half tanked supporting Motorhead and giving me and my mate a beer shower.
I yelled out belt this one out for us which in turn he called me a few names 🤣🤣🤣

So gab213 I see it didn’t take long for Tigerturbulance to create a new avatar for you.
Would have thought at least he should have let you keep your Carlton guernsey on, but that was probably a requisition from Mrs Turbo so she wouldn’t get caught undressing you with her eyes. 👀

phonto.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So gab213 I see it didn’t take long for Tigerturbulance to create a new avatar for you.
Would have thought at least he should have let you keep your Carlton guernsey on, but that was probably a requisition from Mrs Turbo so she wouldn’t get caught undressing you with her eyes. 👀

View attachment 2119996

gab213's new av looks kinda like Stretch Armstrong...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back