Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

30 mins in and I might have to cut this hour short, the iPad is running out of juice.

Welcome OOB's to a good win and be sure to say hello to Fatima you campaigners!!

She's back kenneyswarriors and Irish BlueBagger you pair of ****ing knuckledraggers.
Why she would leave us to go to your potential back to back spoons outfit well that i don't know?:D

Shove your spoons, your Bombers name and your red and black colours right up where the sun don't shine!

Leaving you lot ten minutes after joining to go to the OOBs was the best decision Kenney ever made mate.:laughv1:

Anyway Gab is currently in the process of giving us the lowdown on you shower of reprobates.:D

Why she would leave us to go to your potential back to back spoons outfit well that i don't know?:D

Shove your spoons, your Bombers name and your red and black colours right up where the sun don't shine!

Leaving you lot ten minutes after joining to go to the OOBs was the best decision Kenney ever made mate.:laughv1:

Anyway Gab is currently in the process of giving us the lowdown on you shower of reprobates.:D
Tell them how you really feel mate lol.

dodgeball boobies GIF

He wanted a fight and he got it mate.:D How many more of them will start fleeing that sinking ship i wonder?:laughv1:
They don't have ships in Baghdad mate there's no water.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Camels are ships of the desert. You’ve changed Rob. I don’t even know who you are anymore
We're here to banter and have a good time mate, doesn't matter if you know me or not.

You mean batteries 👍🏻
Do you really think a body like this runs on batteries?
Fun Hello GIF by The Bachelorette

I run on nuclear plutonium. One of the many reasons why you should never stick anything up my you know what. Cause it'll get burnt off.

I doubt they have electricity either mate.:laughv1:
Now you are just sounding like an uneducated American!! Stop it! 🙄

Ofc me have electricity which means aircon! And bought in water! So it’s not as dire as it looks!

I haven’t slept yet though bc well… I couldn’t find a patch of hay to lay my head! 😬

Now you are just sounding like an uneducated American!! Stop it! 🙄

Ofc me have electricity which means aircon! And bought in water! So it’s not as dire as it looks!

I haven’t slept yet though bc well… I couldn’t find a patch of hay to lay my head! 😬
No beds either?

Welcome Bombers Welcome.jpg
As a team who currently has shown support for the Old Boys and helped maintain the lofty standards demanded by Spotswood the Baghdad Bombers have been awarded or highest access level of Inner Sanctum. For your support the Bombers will be able to attend the Chancellors after game celebration function, will be invited to the Old Boys Best and Fairest function with full catering and bar as well as enjoying exclusive off-field opportunities and inner sanctum experiences during the week.

View attachment 2120068
As a team who currently has shown support for the Old Boys and helped maintain the lofty standards demanded by Spotswood the Baghdad Bombers have been awarded or highest access level of Inner Sanctum. For your support the Bombers will be able to attend the Chancellors after game celebration function, will be invited to the Old Boys Best and Fairest function with full catering and bar as well as enjoying exclusive off-field opportunities and inner sanctum experiences during the week.
Did ya hear that fellas… INNER ****ing Sanctum! Get IN!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Now please for the love of god BLUEALLTHRU don’t **** this up for us! All personal body fluids you bring with, must come home With!
Got it! 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back