Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

The facilities back in Baghdad are most prestigious …

… steeped in culture …

… highly professional …

… deeply luxurious …

… and always confidential

turkish bath.jpeg

Hey Tigerturbulance I think you were right about it being code. This must be the expressing anal glands that you were referring to before?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2121867

Don't you say anything about ****ing hump day. Last time you had a "hump day" I had to bail you out and use up a lot of favours with my uncle the KC to keep you off the sex offenders register.

Hump day? ****ING LEAVE IT, PUGSLEY!!!
There’s no point telling Pugsley he’s an absolute campaigner and does what he wants!

IMG_1003.gif

An absolute classic, one of the best!

Zardoz speaks to you, his chosen ones. You have been raised up from brutality, to kill the brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your god gave you the gift of the gun. The gun is good.
Exterminators: The gun is good.
The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds, and makes new life, and poisons the earth with a plague of men, as once it was. But the gun shoots death, and purifies the earth of the filth of brutals. Go forth and kill!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back