Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm far too lazy to work, I guess that leaves Grav
Mmm! Does that mean I go straight onto workers comp?
Would make recovery of this TKR op. all the more pleasant & is the leave backdated?

Thanks for bringing me into ā€œThe Inner Sanctumā€ gab213 thought I was going to miss this event, when you said you had left the keys at home. Lucky you had your work tools in that bag under your arm, which made it smooth to get in, now youā€™re positive Tigerturbulance wonā€™t be upset about the cut fly wire?
I also thinkyou are doing an honourable thing here by not letting anyone know that we were here, being out this late Pugsley would have my balls forā€¦.. forā€¦. probably for his own knowing him. šŸ„“

IMG_9604.png

Great to see gab still wears his Hijab at Spotswood šŸ˜

Grav Did you know that recruiting could be this hard
I'm far too lazy to work, I guess that leaves Grav
TOO Lazy!
Thank you Mrs Turbo but unfortunately my parish duties prevent me from becoming more than a happy customer at this stage.

Have to keep the flock happy to keep the collection plates full, if you know what I mean.
TOO Committed!
Would make recovery of this TKR op. all the more pleasant & is the leave backdated?
TOO Broken!
Dingster - apart from being the most sexiest man in the SFA, do you have employment in the SFA?

...maybe I have a job for you too ;)
JUST RIGHT!

1727291049425.png

Congratulations Dingster - it looks like you've got the job!
- much thanks for your recruiting assistance Braklet

Thanks for bringing me into ā€œThe Inner Sanctumā€ gab213 thought I was going to miss this event, when you said you had left the keys at home. Lucky you had your work tools in that bag under your arm, which made it smooth to get in, now youā€™re positive Tigerturbulance wonā€™t be upset about the cut fly wire?
I also thinkyou are doing an honourable thing here by not letting anyone know that we were here, being out this late Pugsley would have my balls forā€¦.. forā€¦. probably for his own knowing him. šŸ„“

View attachment 2122002

Braklet - as head of Security, you might need to send out the OOB dogs! Fleabane FreoGirl

btw- I am sorry to hear of your knee op :(

View attachment 2122002

Bad Habits and all that stuff.....

Dingster - apart from being the most sexiest man in the SFA, do you have employment in the SFA?

...maybe I have a job for you too ;)
The Avengers Reaction GIF

Donā€™t you get cheeky, CursingFijian is ready to cook up a storm and we are a little short of camels, just sayinā€™
Gonna need more curry powder, have you seen the size of him?

Gonna need more curry powder, have you seen the size of him?
Wouldnā€™t it be easier with a magifā€¦

Oh, you meant the size of him. As you were

(Log in to remove this ad.)

btw- I am sorry to hear of your knee op :(
Such kind words but ahem I got a splinter putting the broom away. Iā€™m honestly trying to be brave and not make a big deal, but if you have any spare sympathyā€¦ā€¦.

Congratulations @Dingster - it looks like you've got the job!
- much thanks for your recruiting assistance @Braklet

Bwahahaha! Seriously you of all people Mrs Turbo how did you let this charlatan into your life?
This travelling Gypsy has had more Qooty clubs than Iā€™ve had hot dinners.
Youā€™re going to be so embarrassed when youā€™re caught with your trousers down. šŸ˜

Come to think of it Tigerturbulance aint gunna be too happy either. Whoa!

IMG_9607.jpeg

BTW! I didnā€™t realise that Dingster only had little legs, he really is a short arse isnā€™t he?

Bwahahaha! Seriously you of all people Mrs Turbo how did you let this charlatan into your life?
This travelling Gypsy has had more Qooty clubs than Iā€™ve had hot dinners.
Youā€™re going to be so embarrassed when youā€™re caught with your trousers down. šŸ˜

Come to think of it Tigerturbulance aint gunna be too happy either. Whoa!

View attachment 2122027

BTW! I didnā€™t realise that Dingster only had little legs, he really is a short arse isnā€™t he?

Middle name is stumpy for a reason and now you know that they werenā€™t referring to his doodle šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Donā€™t you get cheeky, CursingFijian is ready to cook up a storm and we are a little short of camels, just sayinā€™
I have goats not camels. Would be nice to own a camel though

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back