Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

No. Hey you ever visited or lived in China ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
border1.jpg

That's as close as I got. The border ditch and fence at Thanh Thủy in northwest Vietnam. I rode along the fence street until it ended, here's the footpath the locals used to bypass the whole customs/immigration thing. Figured that the place was probably lousy with cameras and me walking around the end of the fence just to say I'd been in China wasn't worth the risk of being turfed out of Vietnam in the first week of a one-month holiday.

Hope you're enjoying quality time together Bombers.

View attachment 2122611

Your harem accommodations have gotten a bit... penurious. Hammer work not paying what it used to?

(there is NO WAY I'd ever be able to sleep in that insane contraption, reminds me of the "Utica crib":)

1727361234784.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Darling Harbour my girlfriend rented a room ( two girls ) for 200 p/w inclusive. They shared a double mattress . Yes on weekends she came south to me.

You missed your opportunity to spend weekends in Darling Harbour.

"Guess what, honey? She's up for it!"

View attachment 2123075

That's as close as I got. The border ditch and fence at Thanh Thủy in northwest Vietnam. I rode along the fence street until it ended, here's the footpath the locals used to bypass the whole customs/immigration thing. Figured that the place was probably lousy with cameras and me walking around the end of the fence just to say I'd been in China wasn't worth the risk of being turfed out of Vietnam in the first week of a one-month holiday.

Neat pic!

But you blend in so well with the locals, OTP...

Hey Bombers is it time for Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket to give you a little pep talk yet?:laughv1:

I do hear that you can't stop stuffing your face with the old doughnuts BLUEALLTHRU.:laughv1:

Baghdad Doughnuts now there's an idea for a name change.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back