Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

I suppose you support Real Madrid and the Dallas Cowboys as well Brak :tongueoutv1:

Oh, I know soccer:

And the Cowboys? Bite your tongue!

I said to that to a female many moons ago in a nightclub.
She said that was smart did you come up with that all by yourself? I said no Oscar Wilde.
The next line got me a free drink in my face.
And then you got married and lived happily ever after...

Seriously though I hope it wasn't a Grimace shake. Such a waste!

I said to that to a female many moons ago in a nightclub.
She said that was smart did you come up with that all by yourself? I said no Oscar Wilde.
The next line got me a free drink in my face.
I'm not surprised she threw a drink at a talking dog

Last edited:
I just found out there's a real thing in Japan called Competitive Daydreaming
I thought you'd drifted off there, but I googled it...lol

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

The first meal the ex-MIL fed me. I knew that the marriage wouldn't last the distance after that.

The odds aren't sadly in my favour, Bobby.
2 parents type 2 diabetic and 3 grandparents when they were alive type 2.
Hopefully, I can take after the man I was named after and bypass it but I'm not helping myself 😳
I have a hammer if you need one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My friend David lost his ID... Now I call him Dav.
Remember when you were funny? No, I can't either.

Bang! Sick burn.

Expecting a camel in 3, 2, 1...

So . . . A Kid, dressed as a pirate, knocks on a Sweet Old Lady's door. She opens it and he says: "Trick or Treat!"

Lady says: "Oh! . . . What an adorable costume! You've got the bandanna, you've got the eye patch, you've got the scruffy beard, you've got the vest over the striped shirt with puffy sleeves, you have the sword and the pistol . . . Why you even have the pantaloons! But where are your buccaneers?"

Kid looks at her and says: "Under me buckin bandanna. Now fork over the friggin' candy."

philreich made me do it

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back