Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

ahh, Oofian Old Camels. This is the camel I think of when I think of you
get it right Dinsdale ..we are the Oofian Old Horses Tigers Camels Chimpanzees Dogs Crustaceans Bonos

characters.png

Here and raring to go.

Burnout Camaro GIF by MotorTrend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

know your opponents.png
Agent93 Barrybran brahj brian_muz Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 raffrox Raveneyes Reginald Perrin Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

Howdy Wazzas, it''s normally time to Know Your Opponents but you already know this lot. Hopefully they are as entertaining as the foopy trade period, although given today's events imma say that they're pushing shit uphill to match that action (even though it makes Pugsley the SFA equivalent of Matthew Owies).

Enjoy the week you maniacs!​

View attachment 2142234
Agent93 Barrybran brahj brian_muz Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 raffrox Raveneyes Reginald Perrin Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

Howdy Wazzas, it''s normally time to Know Your Opponents but you already know this lot. Hopefully they are as entertaining as the foopy trade period, although given today's events imma say that they're pushing shit uphill to match that action (even though it makes Pugsley the SFA equivalent of Matthew Owies).

Leave me alone. I'm busy melting 🤣

View attachment 2142234

Matthew Owies can kick goals being the difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back