Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Why'd you have to pick me? I'm nice and relaxed after a week off and was hoping to discretely extend it a couple of days.

How goes the new digs mate? Been having fun wandering around the place and marking your territory? The facilities at Spotswood must be a bit of an upgrade over what you've been accustomed to?

Good afternoon esteemed OOBs and fellow teammates. Glorious weather outside today - the first real taste of Summery weather. Looking forward to the week ahead and welcome to Van Cortlandt (did I spell it correctly this time FootyGuy13 ?) Park.

Why'd you have to pick me? I'm nice and relaxed after a week off and was hoping to discretely extend it a couple of days.

How goes the new digs mate? Been having fun wandering around the place and marking your territory? The facilities at Spotswood must be a bit of an upgrade over what you've been accustomed to?

They are going well mate. I only spent match days at Abdu. Training and associating with the team at Baghdad was beneath me.
I'm sorry to interrupt you and let you continue with your day.

At Spotswood we are a very diverse team but I have noted we don't have any vegetables,
spudmaster drop over to the Chancellors Office and lets talk ;)

Good afternoon esteemed OOBs and fellow teammates. Glorious weather outside today - the first real taste of Summery weather. Looking forward to the week ahead and welcome to Van Cortlandt (did I spell it correctly this time FootyGuy13 ?) Park.

I took my top off and the RSPCA arrived.

At Spotswood we are a very diverse team but I have noted we don't have any vegetables,
spudmaster drop over to the Chancellors Office and lets talk ;)
You reckon I'm falling for that ol' chestnut again? I still haven't recovered from what happened last visit!

Grimace round it is.

Home Run Omg GIF by New York Mets

Baseball Omg GIF by New York Mets
omg how good is the Grimace thickshake??? :hearteyes: Grape with whipped cream.
Homer Drool GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You reckon I'm falling for that ol' chestnut again? I still haven't recovered from what happened last visit!
I promise I will hide all the potato mashers and vege peelers next time you come over

That poor bloke has more premierships than the Warriors, though.

Did you get my bribe letter of encouragement yet about your comp?
But he's dead. Also, I have a vast number of lackeys to screen all my mail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back