Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

**** me I'm low key semi retired and still putting in more effort than the admin The Filth Wizard, his erstwhile brother pantskyle and my tag team partner TheInjuryFactory

I'm not here that much at the moment, can someone tell me what's going on??

Cliff notes??

Name dropper.
What if I said Diddy?

Happy Diddy GIF by BET Awards

You and I need to have a serious discussion about what a "beer clean glass" is.....tut tut
Snap. Was about to say the same thing. Tonga Bob you need to lift your beer glass cleaning game.

Make sure you have a clean glass before we crack out Barleywine on Friday. So looking forward to that.

Snap. Was about to say the same thing. Tonga Bob you need to lift your beer glass cleaning game.

Make sure you have a clean glass before we crack out Barleywine on Friday. So looking forward to that.
I don't know you Brian but I think we're going to get along juuuuuuuust fine.

You and I need to have a serious discussion about what a "beer clean glass" is.....tut tut
Don’t judge me.

Overdue.

I don't know you Brian but I think we're going to get along juuuuuuuust fine.
Fun fact: you’ve met Brian at GABS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back