Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Shouldn't be that big of a deal, unless you're seriously ill. Good to see a doc, in any case.

I've had a few green/brown bouts, but got rid of all with normal flu and cold treatment. (Bronchitis can be a chronic bitch.)

The only time I ever got antibiotics for similar stuff was with diagnosed strep throat infections. You'd know if you had that, zero fun.
Wait, did you say brown phlegm? That may not be what you think it is.

When i go to my doctor for anything before i sit down he just says "take a Guinness 8 to 10 times a day and if you're not better in a week double the dosage"
A) Who is your doctor, and B) do they take walk-ins?

Mrs. Brak: That's really a BGs song?
Me: They were a R&B/psychedelic pop group before the disco stuff started.
I was in an 80s band called The Prevention. We were better than The Cure...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bloke in a wheelchair stole my camouflage jacket... He can hide but he can't run.
While many of the guests at a wedding reception were having fun dancing, the groom interrupted proceedings by grabbing the microphone. He began by stating how ecstatic he was to have found such a loving partner, with whom he could spend the rest of his life. Overcome by romantic inspiration, the groom then felt it his duty to encourage every man in the room to embrace the feelings he was currently experiencing. He thus made the following statement, "Would every married man in this room please stand next to the one person who has made your life worth living."

The bartender was almost crushed to death!!!

What a great year 1966 was, Collingwood lost a GF by a point.
Was it a better year than 1970, when Collingwood lost to Carlton after holding a massive half time lead?

What a great year 1966 was, Collingwood lost a GF by a point.
Cork won the all Ireland in the hurling that year as well mate. Everton also won the FA Cup. So yeah great year it was indeed mate.

Was it a better year than 1970, when Collingwood lost to Carlton after holding a massive half time lead?
No mate but i loved the 1 pt the difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back