Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Made a good choice of not riding to Phillip Island for the motoGP, pussing down from here to melbins all night

Boss was umming and aaahing about riding his bicycle home tonight and as we looked outside there was a massive flash of lightning and crack of thunder.

Softy called his mrs to come pick him up. Weak.

Boss was umming and aaahing about riding his bicycle home tonight and as we looked outside there was a massive flash of lightning and crack of thunder.

Softy called his mrs to come pick him up. Weak.
We would have been on motorbicycles

We would have been on motorbicycles

I gathered that.

I started riding in 1979, still got my Kawasaki 750 on Mum's farm in NZ. I've ridden insane roads and traffic around northern Vietnam, but there's no way I'd ever ride a bike in Melbourne. If I'm going to die on a bike it'll be because I've done something stupid, not by being taken out by some random ****wit. I wish thee all the luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made a good choice of not riding to Phillip Island for the motoGP, pussing down from here to melbins all night
There are so many bikes going past this time of the year, they'd used to the South Gippsland Highway being covered in potholes but are they ready for WET POTHOLES?!?

Hey Tonga Bob, is our new mascot ready to go this week? What's his name again?
We passed over the red bull too yeah, as he clearly had his own stash of... something... something trippy. He was giving me weird Leisure Suite Larry Vibes. We dodged a bullet there.

Attachments

• Red bull.jpg
    Red bull.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back