Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey beereffecienados, im in Bright Brewery, supping on a MIA IPA.

That's Elton Johns Wig country. Make sure he doesn't sneak up on you.

If Elton Johns Wig comes into the Bright Brewery shouting "Dinsdale"!!!! You may never hear from us again
No longer my patch. As a matter of fact I’m in Warrnambool tonight, couldn’t be further away.

The MIA is a good beer.

Named after a former brewer (now at Brick Lane) who went paragliding and got stuck up a tree, and didn’t turn up to his shift. True story!!

No longer my patch. As a matter of fact I’m in Warrnambool tonight, couldn’t be further away.

The MIA is a good beer.

Named after a former brewer (now at Brick Lane) who went paragliding and got stuck up a tree, and didn’t turn up to his shift. True story!!
I waited for you all night

Hey mate, Gura don't know who you are but Grimace is always just around the block.

No worries, I haven't the foggiest who/what Gura are. I like anime but kinda quit paying attention after Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop.

Seems to me the Dodgers don't have to do jack extra to gain Nihonjin fans. Besides, they've plenty of their own great teams.

When I see Grimace, I think of eating questionable hamburgers. Which means he's a great mascot for any New York based team, it's a questionable place at best.

No worries, I haven't the foggiest who/what Gura are. I like anime but kinda quit paying attention after Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop.

Actually, that's not true. I probably quit paying attention after FLCL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back