Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

You've seen us post plenty of camels before but here is an OOBs first, i present to you the psychedelic camel.:laughv1:

illustration-camel-wearing-glasses-disco-dancing-style-lights_849906-14141.jpg
Now THAT is a Friday night party I can get behind!:hearteyes:
1729237314993.gif

Bracky :laughv1: I knew something was missing this round! Glad you remembered, friend.

Apologies for the absence the past two days - it's amazing how many people come down with something on a Friday, or a Thursday if they have a Friday RDO :cautiousv1: The rest of us get to pick up the slack but, oddly enough, don't seem to get their pay on top of.

Bracky :laughv1: I knew something was missing this round! Glad you remembered, friend.

Apologies for the absence the past two days - it's amazing how many people come down with something on a Friday, or a Thursday if they have a Friday RDO :cautiousv1: The rest of us get to pick up the slack but, oddly enough, don't seem to get their pay on top of.
Can relate to this Spuddy. TGIF

That was a decent run, fair effort. I feel the copious amounts of wasted beer may trigger a few people however.
It looks like the redneck version of some of those wacky Japanese game shows that pop up on youtube when the algorithm goes haywire.

Forget that now we got thunder.
Wet carpet in the lounge-room here :madv1: Funny how it only takes a 5-10 minute deluge to flood things. Had been watching grass grow up from the guttering the past couple of months so only have myself to blame which makes it worse... Gonna have to drag my fat ass up a ladder this weekend now.

I'm chopped liver 😪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wet carpet in the lounge-room here :madv1: Funny how it only takes a 5-10 minute deluge to flood things. Had been watching grass grow up from the guttering the past couple of months so only have myself to blame which makes it worse... Gonna have to drag my fat ass up a ladder this weekend now.
Stand on the roof with a leaf blower

Ladies and gentlemen, and anyone I might have missed. I realise this is ultra early, but I'm posting this one on Sunday - good luck to both teams.
It looks like you've posted most of this page

spud ladder.png

Be careful up there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back