Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Wet carpet in the lounge-room here :madv1: Funny how it only takes a 5-10 minute deluge to flood things. Had been watching grass grow up from the guttering the past couple of months so only have myself to blame which makes it worse... Gonna have to drag my fat ass up a ladder this weekend now.
Ah nuts. Yeah those deluges can get nasty. Had to get the SES to come and give us some sandbags a couple of years ago thanks to one.

What the Postie says goes Spuddy - PLEASE be careful
china falling GIF by philiplueck

Of course 😊 shall wait until it's dry. Pretty sure I'd bounce though hehe.
Couch Potato Falling GIF by I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stand on the roof with a leaf blower

I do this a couple times a year. Of course, we have leaf covers on the gutters now, so I don't have to bend over and scoop out the muck any longer, whew.

What's an Epworth?

It's one of the residence halls at Duke U

If I posted camels I could get to 100 too

No one is stopping you Dinsdale, except your pride

Blink twice if your LG are stopping you

Bracky :laughv1: I knew something was missing this round! Glad you remembered, friend.

Apologies for the absence the past two days - it's amazing how many people come down with something on a Friday, or a Thursday if they have a Friday RDO :cautiousv1: The rest of us get to pick up the slack but, oddly enough, don't seem to get their pay on top of.

Not all heroes wear capes Spud. Welcome in!

That's my go-to strategy to keep trick-or-treaters off of my lawn during Halloween each October.
Wanna play trick or tumbleweeds kids?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back