Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonga and EJ.jpg

There are some genuinely amazing people on this board.

Tonga Bob is an absolute gem (with exquisite musical taste it must be said).

It's well known I've had a rough trot and things are a bit shit at the moment. Well, there are a many of you kind enough to check in on me, and believe me, it is very much appreciated.

Bob knew I would be travelling across state and more than likely going straight through a frequent haunt of his, and reached out. So we had a couple of pots and a chin wag.

And yes, I did leave my work laptop behind, and got over an hour up the road. And yes, Bob did let me know. And yes, I did turn around and meet up to collect (and we had another couple of pots and didn't win a meat tray. We did, however, come across an 8yo who will be an outstanding auctioneer in a few years time, THOSE LUNGS!!)

Thanks Bob, thanks for caring, great to catch up, we'll do it again.

Did you see that myblueroan, Dingster and i are hungry.

season 1 hay GIF by Outlander

Here ya go laddies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2147271

It's well known I've had a rough trot and things are a bit shit at the moment. Well, there are a many of you kind enough to check in on me, and believe me, it is very much appreciated.

Bob knew I would be travelling across state and more than likely going straight through a frequent haunt of his, and reached out. So we had a couple of pots and a chin wag.

And yes, I did leave my work laptop behind, and got over an hour up the road. And yes, Bob did let me know. And yes, I did turn around and meet up to collect (and we had another couple of pots and didn't win a meat tray. We did, however, come across an 8yo who will be an outstanding auctioneer in a few years time, THOSE LUNGS!!)

There are some decent humans in the world.
Bobby has always been a favourite of mine.

View attachment 2147271

You da man Bobby.... this has awesomeness all over^^^ this !!!
Tonga Bob :greenheart: :blueheart: :greenheart:

This is only the second time i've played this, i don't want to wear it out as such but i think i'll play it again.

Is it my favourite song of all time? Well it's somewhere in my top three anyway.

This is only the second time i've played this, i don't want to wear it out as such but i think i'll play it again.

Is it my favourite song of all time? Well it's somewhere in my top three anyway.

an oldie but a goodie indeed Irish! :greenheart:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back