Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

an oldie but a goodie indeed Irish! :greenheart:
It was rereleased in late 1991 i think. I have memories albeit fading a bit at this stage, of it getting a lot of airplay on the radio back then.

I would like to hear a heavy metal version of it.
It needs a Metallica cover mate, just like what they did with that Thin Lizzy song Whiskey In The Jar.

With me and Turbo leading the vocals 😳
Don't give him ideas mate, he's already after making shit of Billy Joel's We Didn't Start The Fire.:laughv1:

Great captain and leader of this team of men and women is Turbo, as a singer not so much though!:laughv1:

Don't give him ideas mate, he's already after making shit of Billy Joel's We Didn't Start The Fire.:laughv1:

Great captain and leader of this team of men and women is Turbo, as a singer not so much though!:laughv1:

I belted out Living On A Prayer by Bon Jovi and had the crowd dancing and cheering.
Either they were very drunk, tone deaf or both.

Pleaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese don't ask for another song Pugsley

Our dog Snozzel goes off like when he hears an ambulance's siren

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back