Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

This would be a more underrated 80's song. Oh god what an embarrassing surname though!:laughv1:

He actually looks a bit like Rick Moranis as well.:laughv1:

My account had that exact name , Bruce Cockburn, it's not pronounced as you think though, it's Co-burn.

View attachment 2147271

There are some genuinely amazing people on this board.

Tonga Bob is an absolute gem (with exquisite musical taste it must be said).

It's well known I've had a rough trot and things are a bit shit at the moment. Well, there are a many of you kind enough to check in on me, and believe me, it is very much appreciated.

Bob knew I would be travelling across state and more than likely going straight through a frequent haunt of his, and reached out. So we had a couple of pots and a chin wag.

And yes, I did leave my work laptop behind, and got over an hour up the road. And yes, Bob did let me know. And yes, I did turn around and meet up to collect (and we had another couple of pots and didn't win a meat tray. We did, however, come across an 8yo who will be an outstanding auctioneer in a few years time, THOSE LUNGS!!)

Thanks Bob, thanks for caring, great to catch up, we'll do it again.
Great stuff. Hope you both had a great afternoon.

I was incorrect in my assessment that this was a three man team. For that i offer my sincerest apologies.

It's actually a two man posting team.:laughv1: Right everyone i'm done with this lame duck of a thread.

Seriously watching paint dry is more fun than this. Best of luck on Sunday OOBs but as far as this thread goes i'm out.:laughv1:
I see the Coney Island team is still as trash as they always have been (except Ocha905 who is always cool)

Should be deleted from existence, just get rid of 'em

I see the Coney Island team is still as trash as they always have been (except Ocha905 who is always cool)

Should be deleted from existence, just get rid of 'em
Ah f*ck, who woke you up you back of a spoon pygmy?

Hey Robertio have you ever dreamed of distilling four pints of Guinness into one glass? Well have I got the beer for you!!!

IMG_0873.jpeg

I have all night my friend

I like a good story

Once upon a time there was this beautiful princess & a turbulent ogre from Ooba Ooba land….. to be continued

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2147271

There are some genuinely amazing people on this board.

Tonga Bob is an absolute gem (with exquisite musical taste it must be said).

It's well known I've had a rough trot and things are a bit shit at the moment. Well, there are a many of you kind enough to check in on me, and believe me, it is very much appreciated.

Bob knew I would be travelling across state and more than likely going straight through a frequent haunt of his, and reached out. So we had a couple of pots and a chin wag.

And yes, I did leave my work laptop behind, and got over an hour up the road. And yes, Bob did let me know. And yes, I did turn around and meet up to collect (and we had another couple of pots and didn't win a meat tray. We did, however, come across an 8yo who will be an outstanding auctioneer in a few years time, THOSE LUNGS!!)

Thanks Bob, thanks for caring, great to catch up, we'll do it again.
Great stuff gents. Hard to imagine our captain drinking anything smaller than a pint but the evidence is there so kudos. Hope you both had a great time. 🍻

That said, no wishy washy shit on GameDay - line him up and run through him Bobby.

Great stuff gents. Hard to imagine our captain drinking anything smaller than a pint but the evidence is there so kudos. Hope you both had a great time. 🍻

That said, no wishy washy shit on GameDay - line him up and run through him Bobby.
Sorry Elton Johns Wig the anthropomorphic potato has spoken.

IMG_0874.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back