Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

...doesn't this mean EJW will win before giving a speech about how we have to respect each other?
You not met me?

No Way Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

Off to google some big words, brb

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, ok
It’s amazing how Strong Drink broadens one’s vocabulary.

And yes I capitalised Strong Drink on purpose 🤗

Basically - and I am open to be corrected if wrong - DemurePrincess saw a wonderful opportunity open up during the midseason draft and left the OOBs with our blessing and hearty good wishes. Pugsley and gab213 left Baghdad behind to be welcomed at the Ophidians. This left somewhat of a leadership vacuum at the Bombers and DP has naturally gravitated to a more prominent role as can be seen by her match thread contributions and signing up several rookies.

It's not for nothing that the newly invigorated Baghdad Babes is a club that's going places.
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

Well shit changes quick around here, what the hell man 😂

Me, everytime I see a Tonga Bob post.
TENZ: I don’t care about Bob.

ALSO TENZ: imma tag Bob to let him know I don’t care about him.

Mixed messages are mixed. Be true to yourself, you’ll feel better in the long run.

Night buddy. Sweet dreams.

Braklet WE'RE GOING TO GAME 7!!!

Yes, I saw that on the crawler while my Blue Devils managed to finally beat Florida State in football:

We made less than 200 yards. Our defense actually scored more points than our offense. Weird game.

Our series record is now 1:22.

I see the Coney Island team is still as trash as they always have been (except Ocha905 who is always cool)

Should be deleted from existence, just get rid of 'em
We'll take both him and spudmaster to the OOBs then.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back