Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

game day.png
Agent93 Barrybran brahj brian_muz Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 raffrox Raveneyes Reginald Perrin Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

OK Wazzas it's that time of the week again. phil's on the zeroes and ones from around 3pm Vicbias time and tells us that it's cloudy (right up your alley Freofalcon). The OOFs believe they have a God given right to positive sim results but I talked to God this morning and He said "nah f*ck those nerds, who even cares about a random simulation lol".

Enjoy the afternoon lads, here's some Wagner to get you in the mood.

File all of this under 'Cursed Images'.

And no Bags that's not me, but it looks suspiciously like oldmate from the host family when CursingFijian & I moved to Australia.
Bro, we used to clean up back then. Might also explain how my fetish for red hair started.

View attachment 2148089
Agent93 Barrybran brahj brian_muz Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 raffrox Raveneyes Reginald Perrin Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

OK Wazzas it's that time of the week again. phil's on the zeroes and ones from around 3pm Vicbias time and tells us that it's cloudy (right up your alley Freofalcon). The OOFs believe they have a God given right to positive sim results but I talked to God this morning and He said "nah f*ck those nerds, who even cares about a random simulation lol".

This was a great one

Could be worse mate.

Tell her I’m here for the #break

View attachment 2148089

Cool you don't care about the sim i get it. Does this mean you forfeit and give us our four points?

Arrive Gene Simmons GIF by TrueReal

View attachment 2148089

K

Hey Mrs Pantswizard, can Kyle & Filthy come out to play?

I’m here for this game. I don’t know the OOB, I don’t know if we are good against them but I do know the closer we get to the top of the table the closer we get to two weeks of finals.

I’m here for this game. I don’t know the OOB, I don’t know if we are good against them but I do know the closer we get to the top of the table the closer we get to two weeks of finals.
Why do this to yourself man!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bro, we used to clean up back then. Might also explain how my fetish for red hair started.
orangutan dress.jpg

We've got you covered bro. Mate's cousin's sister was left at the altar, the groom chickened out at the last second. Let me know and I'll DM you her number.

Sweet girl but don't cross her, she'll rip your arms off.

View attachment 2148089

pdN8uJp.gif

We've spent the past week plotting the downfall of the Warriors. Soon it will be time to put our plans into action.

462883338_848967497449437_8852648350324552371_n.jpg

We threw something different at the Warriors this week. We gave them cats, dancing cats, weird McDonalds AI pics and we managed to stop the thread from going under in the end i think.:laughv1:

I've done my bit for the cause all there is to do now is hope that the sim gives us our victory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back