Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh my flame thrower skills are excellent! I picked them up in The 14 Fists of McWoshy.
TIL you were a member of the Wu-Tang Clan!

IMG_5516.gif

Was it a good race?

They had the sprint race, which Jorge Martin of Spain won. Was a crap morning, lot of rain & mud, was average later in the day. Nothing really eventful but I did go for a wander through the national media center above the paddock (pit lane)

They had the sprint race, which Jorge Martin of Spain won. Was a crap morning, lot of rain & mud, was average later in the day. Nothing really eventful but I did go for a wander through the national media center above the paddock (pit lane)
Yeh the weather on Friday was nuts, our garden and garage were totally flooded.

Good morning Demons & Roys. It’s match day! This game will be posted at around 5.40pm AEDT/Vic Bias time
Best wishes to both teams
Wosh Headless
Mobbs Mooch

Good morning Demons & Roys. It’s match day! This game will be posted at around 5.40pm AEDT/Vic Bias time
Wosh Headless
Mobbs Mooch
Thanks MWPP

Have a great day Mobbs , while you head bang to TISM I’m gonna bang your head on the qooty field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wosh Headless
Mobbs Mooch
Thanks, MWPP.

Personally - and this is me being honest - I can only see this ending WELL.

Wosh Headless
Mobbs Mooch
This is amazing, unsurpassed and most of all, super-delightful!

View attachment gamedaygoat.mp4

5.40pm game start (4.40pm up here and other times in other places).

Today is the 72nd day of the Marutian year 38 SQS.

The exchange 1 AUD is .988CM

The weather has not yet been released into the atmosphere by the Municipality but MGM will let us know when details are available.

Players to watch: me if they start singing "go the grope in the mosh".

(apologies if you're one of our 80 players unable to reply due to foreseen circumstances)
_Mike_ , 3KZ is Football , Aristotle Pickett , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Dicky Fitzwell , Eat Fresh , Elmer_Hauser , Ed_Gein , fitzroybowiedog , HinkleysHeroes , JackNah_8 , judge judy , Mooch , Phar Ace , Pure Grunt , Reardo, royboy2 , Roylion , SpecialBruce , TheGoatBaron , windyhill

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back