Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonders vs Warriors.png

Summary

Your MOTR is a big top-four clash this week. The 4th placed Gumbies head into this important matchup after thumping the Furies in Round 13. CatToTheFuture was enormous in the big win, notching 136 DT points, while DinoSoar led the goal kicking with five majors.

The Warriors knocked the faltering Demons off their perch at the top of the ladder last week, scoring a season-high 176 points in a tremendous offensive showing against the Old Boys. Dinsdale, brian_muz and FootyGuy13 all cracked the DT ton, while The Filth Wizard slotted seven to join the top-10 of the Fred.

Around The Grounds

This week, the Baghdad Bombers are wearing pink for breast cancer awareness and hosting a fundraiser to support this important cause. If you are able, please consider donating at the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/page/natalie-newman-1728907679711?utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=page/natalie-newman-1728907679711&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=pfp-share

Captains

Please post your team sheets by 11:59 pm AWST on Thursday.​

Time to take down the Warriors, again.

mad-funny.gif

spudmaster, I'm thrilled to advise that our Chief Welfare Officer has arranged a special sauna just for you on your visit to Gumbania. Hope you enjoy.

1729512491223.png
Thanks again for your diligence, cats_09!

spudmaster, I'm thrilled to advise that our Chief Welfare Officer has arranged a special sauna just for you on your visit to Gumbania. Hope you enjoy.

View attachment 2149146
Thanks again for your diligence, cats_09!
You're far too kind mate. I look forward to getting the kit off and lounging about in their upon arrival.
I trust this isn't a ploy to try and 'soften up' your direct opponent?

You're far too kind mate. I look forward to getting the kit off and lounging about in their upon arrival.
I trust this isn't a ploy to try and 'soften up' your direct opponent?
Quite the opposite in fact. Want you crispy like a hash brown.

Um, metaphorically of course.

Saunas are so good for you. Cold immersion is even better.

Want to feel better? Go to a pool with a sauna or go swim in the ocean (or have a cold shower).

PS. Warriors suck

Saunas are so good for you. Cold immersion is even better.

Want to feel better? Go to a pool with a sauna or go swim in the ocean (or have a cold shower).

PS. Warriors suck
Are you auditioning to replace Dr Michael Mosley as the Commonwealth's leading TV doctor?

One thing in your favour is surely you wouldn't be arrogant enough to walk, without water or sunscreen, near the beach when it's 41 degrees C!

Are you auditioning to replace Dr Michael Mosley as the Commonwealth's leading TV doctor?

One thing in your favour is surely you wouldn't be arrogant enough to walk, without water or sunscreen, near the beach when it's 41 degrees C!
Too right.

I hate the beach. Smelly water. Seaweed. Sand that gets stuck everywhere. Wobbly bits of old people flailing everywhere.

I'll stick to wasting my time in this qootyforsaken place.

I hate the beach. Smelly water. Seaweed. Sand that gets stuck everywhere. Wobbly bits of old people flailing everywhere.
You don't have to go to the beach with Barrybran anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to a pool with a sauna or go swim in the ocean (or have a cold shower).

Supposedly hitting 30degrees today sometime in the arvo so might pop on over to Edithvale/Chelsea beach for a quick dip if work lets me out on time!

1729532064344.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back