Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I know that one. Why do you think the contestants were hungry?
From memory he was stealing the other contestants' food like he was the Hamburglar or something.

Too right.

I hate the beach. Smelly water. Seaweed. Sand that gets stuck everywhere. Wobbly bits of old people flailing everywhere.

I'll stick to wasting my time in this qootyforsaken place.
unpopular opinion, but the beach sucks.
The sand is annoying.

unpopular opinion, but the beach sucks.
The sand is annoying.

100% yes

More than happy to skip summer days at beach

With today being the first expected 30c day for the season, it's made me think that moving to the Northern hemisphere for the next 6 months sounds really good

i did actually have dinner with Brad Cooper once.

By have dinner together, we were both at the same venue, the Huntly at Santa Monica, there was also some NBA player from the clippers there, Glen Davis, i think he is kinda a big deal, but didnt know him.

Although Kevin Spacey might have run a reasonably short distance from the police
Hasn't he since been cleared of all charges.

he is the sort of character that if the AFL catch you impersonating him you could see you suspended.

Wait until GWS Goose tells you the story of how he competed in the Hunger Games.
I dont like being hungry, probably why Im fat right now! That and the fact I like to have beers every weekend.

100% yes

More than happy to skip summer days at beach

With today being the first expected 30c day for the season, it's made me think that moving to the Northern hemisphere for the next 6 months sounds really good
I love a pool swim

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont like being hungry, probably why Im fat right now! That and the fact I like to have beers every weekend.
I didn't want to say anything but you really have let yourself go.

1729562514465.png

i did actually have dinner with Brad Cooper once.

By have dinner together, we were both at the same venue, the Huntly at Santa Monica, there was also some NBA player from the clippers there, Glen Davis, i think he is kinda a big deal, but didnt know him.
I too have had dinner with Brad Cooper.

I'm assuming you're also talking about the former WAFL footballer who played a smattering of games for East Freo?

Shut up, Barrybran.

You are not going to lull me in to liking any of your posts. No matter how funny you are.

no-way.gif

Please come back

So this is where the Warriors have come to distribute "how to" lessons.

Gumbies please line up for lessons
Is this like how Boland gives cricketing lessons to Steve Smith?

Barrybran playing for the Warriors is like watching Derrick Henry playing for the Ravens.

4kP.gif
I'm not looking up any more random names that you post. I thought you meant Harley Reid but you said it was Riley and before you could say "it's OK you're my stepbrother" I was having a frank and honest discussion with HR.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back