Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not looking up any more random names that you post. I thought you meant Harley Reid but you said it was Riley and before you could say "it's OK you're my stepbrother" I was having a frank and honest discussion with HR.

Hi Gumbo's 👋

I imagine you're all as cool as the air waving plastic man thingy above.

I'm not looking up any more random names that you post. I thought you meant Harley Reid but you said it was Riley and before you could say "it's OK you're my stepbrother" I was having a frank and honest discussion with HR.
I'll save you the trouble -

He's probably the last great Running Back.

Barrybran playing for the Warriors is like watching Derrick Henry playing for the Ravens.

4kP.gif
Is Derrick Henry a member of One Direction? This seems like the kind of thing I wouldn't know.

I'll save you the trouble -

He's probably the last great Running Back.

Thank goodness for that. Last random person that beez posted about was a Tight End.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Derrick Henry a member of One Direction? This seems like the kind of thing I wouldn't know.
Oh great now I'm crying about Liam again.

My One Direction playlist will get a good run on Sunday.

Like a dagger to my heart :(
Using that analogy today would've felt like the Julius Caesar assassination. Woah boy did he turn back the clock.

Lies, lies and damned self depreciation.
This is actually kinda true.

I was a pretty good tennis player growing up and could strut around my local club pointing to the honour board where my name was ensconced with all my Club Championship victories.

And look where I am now... :$

This is actually kinda true.

I was a pretty good tennis player growing up and could strut around my local club pointing to the honour board where my name was ensconced with all my Club Championship victories.
Well hello there fellow Junior Tennis Club Champion!
And look where I am now... :$
Playing a far superior sport in qooty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back