Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Salt and Vinegar chips contain precisely 0.00% vinegar.

Ignoring Doritos (apparently they're a good, cheap alternative fire starter option), plain corn chips contain 3 ingredients - corn, oil and salt

As soon as you change to a flavoured option, that ingredients box becomes 4 or 5 lines long with a dozen plus ingredients & numbers

I've never eaten flavoured corn chips since looking at the ingredients list

shudders it's like sticking your tongue on a 9volt battery!
And?
That was a treat growing up in regional WA when Dad brought us home a fresh battery.

shudders it's like sticking your tongue on a 9volt battery!

Isn't that how you're meant to test if the battery is still good or if you need to change the battery in the smoke detector...

Ill drop this for anyone willing to delve deep into self discovery and personal growth from the future GOAT.
The disrespect to Brayshaw and Young :p

Wait, there's a knock on the door...

Get's hulk treatment from TiF and TB

My head hurts.

Who's the ugly mug belong to on the computer screen?
And why are you clearly getting paid more from The Donald than I am? Can't remember the last time my wallet had a green note.
Shut up and pick a team in the mania

Ill drop this for anyone willing to delve deep into self discovery and personal growth from the future GOAT.

You should slap yourself for continuous foopy talk in this completely made up "random" thing

You should slap yourself for continuous foopy talk in this completely made up "random" thing
It's about personal growth. Do you not want personal growth? Comon Dins, we all want to grow, and become better versions of ourselves. Look deeper.

The disrespect to Brayshaw and Young :p

Wait, there's a knock on the door...

Get's hulk treatment from TiF and TB

My head hurts.
Just don't tell Fadge Serong is the potential GOAT. Guy's super touchy about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's about personal growth. Do you not want personal growth? Comon Dins, we all want to grow, and become better versions of ourselves. Look deeper.
I'm looking deep into your soul, and I see you aren't committed to pretending the SFA is real while the foppy is not.

I wish I'd stop growing, personally. :embarrassedv1:
1722590044727.gif

A lot of those alcoholic ginger beers have an eye watering sugar content though. Makes Spearmint/flavoured Milk look like the healthy option.
Spearmint flavoured milk sounds delicious.
Is that a thing in WA

Spearmint flavoured milk sounds delicious.
Is that a thing in WA
You bet.

I have to get my youngest one of these every time I do a shop

IMG_0264.png

IS that the guy who created the Sheezle version of CDBTG?
Well, well, well. I admire his commitment to the bit but there's so much to play out and there's no obvious choice. It's like a raffrox vs brian_muz comparison. You can't go wrong.

Now I've got to stop before I get excommunicated from Sweet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back