Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Checkout the glass door fridge, lah dedah
I was going to lob a few Green backs in a money clip in the background.
Than I remembered that other than drug dealers and dodgy builders people don't have cash anymore.

That looks like the Guinness factory.
Going there whilst in Dublin is like checking out the Eiffel Tower whilst in Paris .
It's a really good tour actually. Ended up having half a dozen pints in the bar at the top overlooking Dublin. It's a must do.
Ditto, best Guinness in the world, straight out of the fermenters.

Than I remembered that other than drug dealers and dodgy builders people don't have cash anymore.
That's a good point, most of us are a cashless society now. A lot of pubs and breweries don't accept cash, so Purple may just be showing off

That's a good point, most of us are a cashless society now. A lot of pubs and breweries don't accept cash, so Purple may just be showing off
I don't want to come unstuck when the networks go down. And there's some things I prefer to pay in cash.

I must question the "artwork" on the front of cupboards, was your designer a millennial?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That looks like the Guinness factory.
Going there whilst in Dublin is like checking out the Eiffel Tower whilst in Paris .
It's a really good tour actually. Ended up having half a dozen pints in the bar at the top overlooking Dublin. It's a must do.
An awesome tour

I don't want to come unstuck when the networks go down. And there's some things I prefer to pay in cash.
I keep a pineapple in the wallet in case we get Crowdstruck.

Was a piss take at Twitter.
Ok. I don't twit.
i don't tip steve buscemi GIF

I'm very unhappy at Smith's Chips. I picked a packet of double crunch purple packet. Purple means salt and vinegar...and first crunch revealed no salt and no vinegar...that guy earlier was right!!!

Then I read the packet, "cheesey garlic bread flavour"...

False advertising at the least and almost worth dropping a nuke on their factory.

I'm very unhappy at Smith's Chips. I picked a packet of double crunch purple packet. Purple means salt and vinegar...and first crunch revealed no salt and no vinegar...that guy earlier was right!!!

Then I read the packet, "cheesey garlic bread flavour"...

False advertising at the least and almost worth dropping a nuke on their factory.
You should totally write them a pointed letter.

You should totally write them a pointed letter.
Ok, a nuke is going to far? That's always been my problem, ultraviolence. I'll just send my brother Doug round, he'll be sarcastic and reduce them to trembling puddles of excrement

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back