Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm very unhappy at Smith's Chips. I picked a packet of double crunch purple packet. Purple means salt and vinegar...and first crunch revealed no salt and no vinegar...that guy earlier was right!!!

Then I read the packet, "cheesey garlic bread flavour"...

False advertising at the least and almost worth dropping a nuke on their factory.
Surely a number of herbal cigarettes were consumed in the Smith's pitch meeting to think 'cheesy garlic bread' should be made into a chip. Doesn't smack of a sober decision.

Surely a number of herbal cigarettes were consumed in the Smith's pitch meeting to think 'cheesy garlic bread' should be made into a chip. Doesn't smack of a sober decision.
Exactly, won't someone think of the wasted chemicals?

Ok, a nuke is going to far? That's always been my problem, ultraviolence. I'll just send my brother Doug round, he'll be sarcastic and reduce them to trembling puddles of excrement
Nailing their heads to the floor is an appropriate response.

Nailing their heads to the floor is an appropriate response.
"A little violence gets attention" is one of my families' mottoes

A ciggie flavored chip would be good.

What about marijuana flavour?

Would it have the same impact in terms of “the munchies” and so you turn to your chips to satisfy that need but if you’re still eating the marijuana flavoured chips then need for “the munchies” increase and so you turn to chips…

That's a good point, most of us are a cashless society now. A lot of pubs and breweries don't accept cash, so Purple may just be showing off
Either that or he is the aforementioned scourge of society.
Either that or a drug dealer.

What about marijuana flavour?

Would it have the same impact in terms of “the munchies” and so you turn to your chips to satisfy that need but if you’re still eating the marijuana flavoured chips then need for “the munchies” increase and so you turn to chips…
Just eat hash cookies.

1722602376239.png

I must question the "artwork" on the front of cupboards, was your designer a millennial?
This may shock you, my wife gives me very little input into art and soft finishings in our place.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun fact, the food colouring in those green milk drinks, including ice creams, is a mild poison
I actually have a self-diagnosed allergen to some form of green colouring.

When I was a kid green cordial would give me a sore throat and things like green jelly would make me feel different.

Who the **** knows though.

I actually have a self-diagnosed allergen to some form of green colouring.

When I was a kid green cordial would give me a sore throat and things like green jelly would make me feel different.
Did the 'green jelly' have a plant-like texture to it by chance? That often makes people feel different...or so I've heard. Did you start to ponder the meaning of life shortly after consuming it?

Did the 'green jelly' have a plant-like texture to it by chance? That often makes people feel different...or so I've heard. Did you start to ponder the meaning of life shortly after consuming it?
Pffft... I'm such a pussy, that green shit makes me fall asleep after like 30 seconds.

I wouldn't last five minutes in Amsterdam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back