Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Siding with Raz on this one.

Pineapple on pizza, but only with ham and cheese. On anything other than a Hawaiian pizza it's wrong.

Never been disappointed in you ever JC, even after the non team submissions.

But this post.....

Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Pineapple on pizza, but only with ham and cheese. On anything other than a Hawaiian pizza it's wrong.
Pineapple works well on spicy pizzas too, to contrast the heat. Think pineapple + pepperoni + jalepinos.

I lived in Firenze as a student …. I can’t abide the crap they try and flog off as pizza in other countries

I understand now.

Your favouritism of the EKA has been restored.

Apologies sausageroll

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It brings a whole new element to pizza… the sweet element!

It’s a must! 🙌🏻

i think it is sausageroll call if they want pineapple on them

Depends who they want to eat them

I find the pineapple falls off to easily
Then hold the piece like a ****ing taco so it doesn’t!

Or wear a bib! Easily solved

I had zero luck finding good pizza in Naples
We had pizza last night. When the guy behind the counter asked me if I wanted it cut into 6 pieces or 12, he looked at me funny when I replied, "You'd better make it 6 - I couldn't eat 12."

Pineapple works well on spicy pizzas too, to contrast the heat. Think pineapple + pepperoni + jalepinos.

Ok, this does sound interesting.

At the risk of being overthrown by Duggs, I might have to give this a go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back