Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Doors. Cars mostly have five doors and four wheels, and there not enough trucks and trains to offset the buildings.

Are there more eyes or legs?
Omg! This is too fun!!

Scrunchers or folders???

WHERE ARE ALL THE WHEELS THEN????
Just think of an office with the amount of office chairs and cabinets. Rollers in drawers.

Think toys too. Lego makes way more wheels than doors. Matchbox cars have wheels but not doors.

Wheels win in a bloodbath.

Doors. Cars mostly have five doors and four wheels, and there not enough trucks and trains to offset the buildings.

Are there more eyes or legs?

Lock in legs, serial

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rats don’t use toilet paper … BUT scrunching should be illegal
Please tell me in all your wisdom why it should be illegal?

I’ll sit down bc I can’t wait for this 😂😜

Please tell me in all your wisdom why it should be illegal?

I’ll sit down bc I can’t wait for this 😂😜

1. Consistency: When you fold, you create a consistent, flat surface that provides even coverage. This can make it more effective in cleaning, reducing the need for multiple wipes.

2. Control: Folding allows you to have more control over the amount of toilet paper used. You can fold it in layers to create the desired thickness, which can be more efficient and economical.

3. Less Waste: Since folding is more structured, you’re less likely to use excess paper compared to scrunching, which can result in a more haphazard, uneven wad that may require more sheets.

4. Comfort: A folded piece of toilet paper often feels smoother and more comfortable against the skin, as there are no rough edges or uneven bunches.

5. Cleanliness: Because of the even distribution, folding can reduce the chances of your hand accidentally coming into contact with waste, which can happen more easily with a scrunched-up wad..

1. Consistency: When you fold, you create a consistent, flat surface that provides even coverage. This can make it more effective in cleaning, reducing the need for multiple wipes.

2. Control: Folding allows you to have more control over the amount of toilet paper used. You can fold it in layers to create the desired thickness, which can be more efficient and economical.

3. Less Waste: Since folding is more structured, you’re less likely to use excess paper compared to scrunching, which can result in a more haphazard, uneven wad that may require more sheets.

4. Comfort: A folded piece of toilet paper often feels smoother and more comfortable against the skin, as there are no rough edges or uneven bunches.

5. Cleanliness: Because of the even distribution, folding can reduce the chances of your hand accidentally coming into contact with waste, which can happen more easily with a scrunched-up wad..
Omg campaigner! You crack me up 😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back