Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

ffs - That was just between you and me :eyes:
Sis! You’re standing in the middle of a bar…. Between you and me???

Pretty sure it wasn’t me who gave it away rudie girl! 🙄

Tarkyn_24 is sampling the Jasmine Yin Cloud green Tea, Itsmyshow is loving the Silver Needle tea and Braklet is stuffing his face with Cherry meringue tartlets while his English Breakfast Tea cools

View attachment 2065339

Tea is my favorite... After beer. Beer is my favorite.

Chicken Wings Love GIF by Buffalo Wild Wings

1722499501595.png
The OOB LG got together this afternoon to discuss Mrs Turbo's pins our opening match of the season and which Hawks we need to lock up down.

First a couple of observations. Whilst Braklet looks right at home in the hot tub why da faq is Wiz wearing a helmet?

Second is that Colonel Sanders looking after us?

Lets take a closer look at the week so far.

The Dirty Half Dozen
DemurePrincess kenneyswarriors Over The Post Irish BlueBagger U2tigers and myblueroan have shown this week they're ready to get down and dirty on Sunday. When I asked kenney for a quote he said "we have all the tools to get it done." Meanwhile Posty stole my toasted ham and cheese sanger and gave me the bird.

Hawkish
The LG are liking the work of some our oppo. SM Tarkyn_24 Strigoi Callums_Guns eth-dog and Itsmyshow have been good value. However when I asked CG for a quote all he did was say something incoherent about Bono and walk off in a huff.

Match Ups to Watch
BRAB vs Biggie - BRAB is a Fred medalist and a genuine star. Biggie must be fair dinkum shitting his pants.

Harvey Manfrenjensenden vs Tarkyn_24 - Harvey is a savvy qootier. He'll pinch, punch and blow in Tarks ear. Whatever it takes to distract Tarks from kicking goals.

U2tigers vs Strigoi - I've never seen Bono so up and about. This could get ugly for the whole of Sweet by the time he's finished with strigs.

thewizardmelon vs por_please_ya - wiz has conjured a hack to trap evie.

King Tenz vs Riviat - Tenzy will send Riv in a state of discord.

FreoGirl vs Callums_Guns - imagine having your pants pulled down by a rookie.

Over The Post vs TY24 - Posty is the perfect size and pace to be an elite rover. Word has it TY24 has been disciplined behind closed doors after admitting his favourite vegan restaurant is McDonalds.

Player to Watch
Wickzki to come of the bench and have a big impact.

Bold Prediction
philreich to post our game and be so impressed he'll be an OOB next season.

Match Ups to Watch
@BRAB vs @Biggie - BRAB is a Fred medalist and a genuine star. Biggie must be fair dinkum shitting his pants.
Animation Lunch GIF

The OOB LG got together this afternoon to discuss Mrs Turbo's pins our opening match of the season and which Hawks we need to lock up down.

First a couple of observations. Whilst Braklet looks right at home in the hot tub why da faq is Wiz wearing a helmet?

The Dirty Half Dozen
DemurePrincess kenneyswarriors Over The Post Irish BlueBagger U2tigers and myblueroan have shown this week they're ready to get down and dirty on Sunday. When I asked kenney for a quote he said "we have all the tools to get it done." Meanwhile Posty stole my toasted ham and cheese sanger and gave me the bird.

Hawkish
The LG are liking the work of some our oppo. SM Tarkyn_24 Strigoi Callums_Guns eth-dog and Itsmyshow have been good value. However when I asked CG for a quote all he did was say something incoherent about Bono and walk off in a huff.

Match Ups to Watch
BRAB vs Biggie - BRAB is a Fred medalist and a genuine star. Biggie must be fair dinkum shitting his pants.

Harvey Manfrenjensenden vs Tarkyn_24 - Harvey is a savvy qootier. He'll pinch, punch and blow in Tarks ear. Whatever it takes to distract Tarks from kicking goals.

U2tigers vs Strigoi - I've never seen Bono so up and about. This could get ugly for the whole of Sweet by the time he's finished with strigs.

Over The Post vs TY24 - Posty is the perfect size and pace to be an elite rover. Word has it TY24 has been disciplined behind closed doors after admitting his favourite vegan restaurant is McDonalds.

Player to Watch

Bold Prediction
is snogging behind play allowed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dirty Half Dozen

Hawkish

Match Ups to Watch

Player to Watch

Bold Prediction
Braklet not even getting a mention?

I guess he KNOWS he's not gonna beat me, so he isn't even gonna try! So Tigerturbulance! You take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning on Sunday. But then you take my 75% chance of winning (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66 2/3 chan—percents...I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning on Sunday!

Señor Turbo, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you on Sunday!

The Dirty Half Dozen

Hawkish

Match Ups to Watch

Player to Watch

Bold Prediction

I actually have a lot of respect for Biggie since I won that werewolf game last week

I actually have a lot of respect for Biggie since I won that werewolf game last week
That's still going? Next you'll tell me the song contest is still a thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back