Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

You must have upset Turbo a little bit, seeing that he's sent you all the way down to the full back line.:laughv1:

People need to remember here that there's no I in the word team.
Happy to step aside and let the little people have a go mate.
Well we have our forwards and our backs exchanging potshots with each other.:laughv1:

Is our title defence already falling apart before the first game has even been played?:laughv1:
All in good fun my friend.

And a Fred, and a best on ground in a GF, and a Hall of Fame induction...
Season 18 Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons
Oh and i forgot to mention i have a wooden spoon as well. It joins the five Carlton ones to make half a dozen.:laughv1:

I seem to win an award every season be it good or bad!:laughv1:

I'd be more concerned about filling those big shoes you've weaseled your way into if I were you.
The team selectors see your job Harvey Manfrenjensenden at Full Back as:
1. Shutting down the opposition Full Forward
2. Hurting all the small runt forwards
3. Kicking 80 meter Torp Qoals

Certainly far more responsibility than Irish BlueBagger who just has to sit on the Half forward line waiting to be feed the qooty and then pass it on to someone who can kick a qoal

The team selectors see your job Harvey Manfrenjensenden at Full Back as:
1. Shutting down the opposition Full Forward
2. Hurting all the small runt forwards
3. Kicking 80 meter Torp Qoals

Certainly far more responsibility than Irish BlueBagger who just has to sit on the Half forward line waiting to be feed the qooty and then pass it on to someone who can kick a qoal
If i think the qoal is on then i'm going for it captain. There's times when you just have to make up your own rules.:laughv1:

If i think the qoal is on then i'm going for it captain. There's times when you just have to make up your own rules.:laughv1:
wouldn't expect anything less from you forward show ponies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha ha good job i don't live in those houses near Heathrow Airport in London.:laughv1: I'd say a fortune was spent on sound insulation though to keep out the noise.

Yes they appeared on BBC Top Of The Pops in the UK dressed like that.:laughv1: Truth be told though i love Foster and Allens a bunch of thyme.

They still dress like this in Perth

MV5BZTRhNjYyMzgtZmU3Ny00OGIxLThlZjktNTIxMDIwNGZiN2I4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE5MzM3MjA@._V1_QL75_UX820_.jpg

Ah yes the fab three plus Ringo. A harsh one that but it's still true though!:laughv1:
He's still going mate, his All Star band has Joe Walsh and Colin Hay in it.

He's still going mate, his All Star band has Joe Walsh and Colin Hay in it.
Ah yes Colin Hay from Men At Work. There's more to them than that song Down Under imo.

They did several great songs. It's A Mistake and Overkill being my two favourites.

Ah yes Colin Hay from Men At Work. There's more to them than that song Down Under imo.

They did several great songs. It's A Mistake and Overkill being my two favourites.
I liked Be Good Turbo

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back