Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Not fair, no new camel gifs for ages, they be too busy pandering to Over The Post

camel chew.gif

Hey its fine dining at Spotswood kenneyswarriors , try to chew with your mouth closed please

We have them in Australia as well but over here we call them Collingwood supporters.
I can easily imagine the two lads from the videos sitting at the front of the Pies cheer squad mate.:laughv1:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no trouble at hurling or gaelic footy games mate. The fact that a Cork and Limerick fan were sitting next to each other is proof of that.

If it was Manchester United v Liverpool in England, well that would be another story entirely!
The United fans would be too busy reminiscing the good old days to turn up to a game against Liverpool

Next they’ll tell you they won’t father your children.

OOBies are mean :(
With a head like yours I bet it's not the first time you've heard that and I doubt it would be the last. At least Headless did us all a favour and removed his.

I have met some mean full backs in my time, but refusing an offer of procreation? That has to be the worst.
What a drama queen. I politely declined and you've turned it into a big thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back