Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course winning the Ruck contest so sub me out.

**** I hate the Qooty gods.

I don't think I remember 1 player dominating a game of Qooty so much. Well played Tarkyn_24
Thanks mate, appreciate you recognising all my hard work 🥰

i think the steaming is because there wasnt proper toilet facilties and the opposition left their mark on the field

This is the exact kind of comments that will…

Comforting Season 5 GIF by NBC

See you next week gob shitte 😉

I can see stirring Irish BlueBagger about being a show pony forward has paid off
Oh it was the backs that lost that game for us as i initially feared!:laughv1:

Congrats on the win Hawks and cheers for the past week.

There's a long season still ahead of us OOB's and we'll be there and thereabouts come the business end of the season as per usual.

Mr. Strig is very happy about this. 😁
He’s a Collingwood fan. :laughv1:
I'm starting to sound like the bad guy in Inspector Gadget here, but i'll see you next time little sheep next time.:laughv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have everything little chicken hawk you!! 😉😉

Careful...

"A chickenhawk or chicken hawk is slang used in American and British gay culture to denote older males who prefer younger males for partners"

OOBs we need to get serious and not live on our last season success, all be on the training track at 5pm tomorrow morning in your running gear
Who's gonna tell Skip?

JFC, beaten by Tarkyn_24 alone!

Well, clearly a great game for the Phawks, and congratulations on your win.

Truly enjoyable week, too, although we did have to prod you guys awake a couple times.

Thanks also to MWPP for the time and posts, and not torturing us overmuch.

Last edited:
For a second there i though it was Callums_Guns saying that!:laughv1: Has anyone actually ever beaten him or her in an avatar bet?:laughv1:

I honestly don't know, but considering the # of Toby Greene avatars I've seen in my Sweet FA time, I suspect the answer is NO.

I honestly don't know, but considering the # of Toby Greene avatars I've seen in my Sweet FA time, I suspect the answer is NO.
Note to self do not agree to an avatar bet with that particular poster!:laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back