Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Woot happy Saturday night

Not so loud! Don’t want the f..f…f… umm, riff raff coming in an ruining another thread, you now how it is, bloody kids of today, just no manners.

phonto.jpeg

Not so loud! Don’t want the f..f…f… umm, riff raff coming in an ruining another thread, you now how it is, bloody kids of today, just no manners.

View attachment 2074729
It sounds like you need a wine

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

I have been avoiding social media (including Bigfooty) because I missed my other team play live on TV to attend my fellowship graduation. I did this against my better judgement as normally my life revolves around the footy rather than vice versa but I had already missed multiple ceremonies thank to Covid and life

Finally caught up and wow, what an Eagles win

Now to cap off an already amazing weekend with a Bears win for JoshWoodenSpoon tomorrow

I have been avoiding social media (including Bigfooty) because I missed my other team play live on TV to attend my fellowship graduation. I did this against my better judgement as normally my life revolves around the footy rather than vice versa but I had already missed multiple ceremonies thank to Covid and life

Finally caught up and wow, what an Eagles win

Now to cap off an already amazing weekend with a Bears win for JoshWoodenSpoon tomorrow
Firstly congratulations on your graduation, well done. 👏 Wow! West Coast it must have been a great last 1/4 & as for todays match, as like the greatest entertainer to ever sing at the AFL GF “Meatloaf” 🤣🥴 says…. 🎵 Two out of three ain’t bad. 😜

Alright, Bears, it’s game day, and we’re heading to Abdu Prison to take on the Bombers. This is a special one JoshWoodenSpoon is celebrating his 250th game this weekend, and we’re going to make sure it’s a match to remember.

Big thanks to the Bombers for lending us the bus. And yes, I did find the surprise you left us, I’m guessing it’s not just a cake, considering the ticking sound coming from it.

Today, Chipmunk is driving the bus. He may be a bit short to see over the dashboard, but with the desert around us, we’re confident he won’t hit much or run over any unsuspecting tumbleweeds.

On the bus, we’ve got JoshWoodenSpoon’s family with us, and they all look just like him. I have to admit its creeping me out how similar they all look.

After the game, we’re off to the Baghdad version of Sizzler. It’s @RonnieRaven’s mission to try every Sizzler in the land of Sweet, so let’s win this one for Josh and for a grand feast afterward!

Baghdad Sizzler.png

Let’s get out there and turn Josh’s big game into a classic Bears victory. Show the Bombers that when you face the Bears, you’re facing the full force of Las Vegas pride!

Go Bears!

Rd 3 Bombers.png
Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today, Chipmunk is driving the bus. He may be a bit short to see over the dashboard, but with the desert around us, we’re confident he won’t hit much or run over any unsuspecting tumbleweeds

Love your work Tony

As an aside I’m used to relying on booster seats for the footy and cranking up the seat height so it’s close to the highest possible. The joys about qooty is that I’m 190+cm and instead I’m Chipmunk ’s booster seat. But chippy if you’re steering and I’m operating the pedals - who’s the one doing “Beta” afterall?​

Love your work Tony

As an aside I’m used to relying on booster seats for the footy and cranking up the seat height so it’s close to the highest possible. The joys about qooty is that I’m 190+cm and instead I’m Chipmunk ’s booster seat. But chippy if you’re steering and I’m operating the pedals - who’s the one doing “Beta” afterall?​

Well after my gold in the taekwondo and your bronze …

Captain Phillips GIF

(though we never fought each other, clearly I had the easier side of the draw)

Captain Phillips GIF

Your look ready to take on the Bombers today Chip.

1723329221736.png

Captain Phillips GIF

Speaking of the Olympics does it hurt that you missed out on a Soccer aka “Football” gold medal by defecting to the Vamps?

Alright, Bears, it’s game day, and we’re heading to Abdu Prison to take on the Bombers. This is a special one JoshWoodenSpoon is celebrating his 250th game this weekend, and we’re going to make sure it’s a match to remember.

Big thanks to the Bombers for lending us the bus. And yes, I did find the surprise you left us, I’m guessing it’s not just a cake, considering the ticking sound coming from it.

Today, Chipmunk is driving the bus. He may be a bit short to see over the dashboard, but with the desert around us, we’re confident he won’t hit much or run over any unsuspecting tumbleweeds.

On the bus, we’ve got JoshWoodenSpoon’s family with us, and they all look just like him. I have to admit its creeping me out how similar they all look.

After the game, we’re off to the Baghdad version of Sizzler. It’s @RonnieRaven’s mission to try every Sizzler in the land of Sweet, so let’s win this one for Josh and for a grand feast afterward!

View attachment 2075135

Let’s get out there and turn Josh’s big game into a classic Bears victory. Show the Bombers that when you face the Bears, you’re facing the full force of Las Vegas pride!

Go Bears!

View attachment 2075125
Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
Will do, Spike!

Speaking of the Olympics does it hurt that you missed out on a Soccer aka “Football” gold medal by defecting to the Vamps?

Nah, seems very British to me to not win in the football, I wouldn’t want to spoil that.

Nah, seems very British to me to not win in the football, I wouldn’t want to spoil that.
I stand by what I said about how they would win if they actually played as (Great) Britain but politics gets in the way ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back