Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

So, what time does the Bear Hunt begin?

209d91c99a30d0d3d485638181c98b595d3c325b.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning everyone. Of all the games I've posted over the years, this one is arguably the most recent. Good luck to both teams - we'll be getting underway around 3pm AEST.
Thanks for posting.

Unfortunately I will likely be out at that time. For a change it’s not even due footy (which is my usual reason for not being around) . I’ll either be at the Sunday markets or having lunch with family after having just returned from them.

I can try and hurry others up but turns out nobody else in my life understands qooty

At least they understand how important footy is to me

Firstly congratulations on your graduation, well done. 👏 Wow! West Coast it must have been a great last 1/4 & as for todays match, as like the greatest entertainer to ever sing at the AFL GF “Meatloaf” 🤣🥴 says…. 🎵 Two out of three ain’t bad. 😜
Thanks. I never thought I’d say this but it was actually worth missing (and I’m glad I caved to friends and family who encouraged me to prioritise graduation) because it felt like a true celebration. Still, I will always put footy first 99.9% of the time. Also as meatloaf says - I will do anything for love . Even flying up to Sydney (when I was living in Melbourne rather than Perth though) to raise the banner before watching us being demolished at the SCG by 171 whilst refusing to leave early (never left early, never will). Oh and as far as qooty goes, we do happen to be 1-1 so the 2 out of 3 works in the other sense too ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back