Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
1722899065090.png 1722899076061.png

The State Of Play

Season 38 is off and running and quite frankly it's far too early to try to make this seem more exciting. I did notice Tarks equalled a goal record I also have which means we are now brothers so put that as a thing.

The Warriors are on their second home game in a row and are ruing the missed opportunity from last week against the now unbeaten Gumbies. Meanwhile the Furies got rolled in the end by the Rats and are looking to atone. This is an important one for both clubs but you'd have to think the Warriors have enough firepower to get them over the line. Either way could this be a classic? Maybe.

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

Last edited:
View attachment 2070115View attachment 2070116

The State Of Play

Season 38 is off and running and quite frankly it's far too early to try to make this seem more exciting. I did notice Tarks equalled a goal record I also have which means we are now brothers so put that as a thing.

The Warriors are on their second home game in a row and are ruing the missed opportunity from last week against the now unbeaten Gumbies. Meanwhile the Furies got rolled in the end by the Rats and are looking to atone. This is an important one for both clubs but you'd have to think the Warriors have enough firepower to get them over the line. Either way could this be a classic? Maybe.

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday
Thank you for your concise yet inspiring opening post Dear Leader.

And may I congratulate you on an outstanding administratorial reign thus far? You have achieved more in four weeks than NaturalDisaster did in three seasons. You of course have the added advantages of handsomeness, a musk that doesn't kill caged canaries and the ability to come and go from the basement of your parents' house whenever you want.

And now LET'S MATCH THREAD!

No OP tag.

Disappointed.

Not surprised though, Filth hates me :(
You found the thread anyway though, so it would have been a waste of a tag.

You found the thread anyway though, so it would have been a waste of a tag.

f5 GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any rookies playing for you this week you need to warn us about Tonga Bob ?
Do I?

brian_muz will baffle you with brilliance* and raffrox will make you heart** burst with kindness***

* brilliance not guaranteed
** internal organ to be chosen at time of bursting
*** seriously he's like a puppy

Do I?

brian_muz will baffle you with brilliance* and raffrox will make you heart** burst with kindness***

* brilliance not guaranteed
** internal organ to be chosen at time of bursting
*** seriously he's like a puppy
Brilliance or incompetence. I haven't decided which yet. Pretty fired up for some sarcasm though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back