Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to get the litter trays installed in the away change rooms.

Stop, you're too kind. That's more than we get from the other teams :/

One of my live music highlights was seeing REM plan at the Hollywood Bowl in 1999. Ah, the memories.
I've stood on the stage there and belted out a song. The place was empty except for my wife, she shouted "get off you turnip" then threw one.

Exciting to see the Furies have burst out of the blocks. I was expecting the Wazza's to have the thread to ourselves for a few days.

Lol, you should know better than to assume we have lives.

I've stood on the stage there and belted out a song. The place was empty except for my wife, she shouted "get off you turnip" then threw one.
She threw a stage, a wife or a turnip?

But she said "yes". Even if it was only to shut you up, it's still a romantic story!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Anyways, here's Wonderwall..."

Are you saying you hate us all equally?

Dr Steve Brule Yes GIF

That is not the most enticing sausage roll I've ever seen. Unlike the lovely sausageroll, our perennial EKA favourite.
I'm a hell of a lot more flaky than the sausageroll in the picture.

I'm not actually sure what I'm trying to say here...

Womens Beach Volleyball at the Olympics versus a week of the Furies

Tough choices

No it isn't.

Bye teammates, I'm off to watch the women's beach volleyball, try to keep the Warriors entertained!

I'm a hell of a lot more flaky than the sausageroll in the picture.

I'm not actually sure what I'm trying to say here...

Have we started the chat about inserting pineapple into you yet?

Womens Beach Volleyball at the Olympics versus a week of the Furies

Tough choices
Because you like Beach Volleyball, right?

The Men's one last week was pretty good.

Have we started the chat about inserting pineapple into you yet?
Did you know that you can take three pineappples on flights from Hawaii to mainlend USA as free check-in baggage, but if you actually want to check-in real baggage it'll cost you extra?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back